10

Jisung's last class was finally over. He packed up his belongings before walking out the door. He found Minho waiting for him outside the classroom. Smiling at the older, the two walked to Jisung's locker.

"Jisung," Minho began. "I'm going to my locker. I'll meet you at your place, okay?"

"Okay hyung." Minho gave Jisung a short hug before leaving.

Jisung watched as Minho walked away until he was unable to see the older. He was slightly sad to see the older leave but he knew they were going to be together in less than an hour.

Jisung shut his locker closed before walking towards the front of the school. Jisung walked a little quicker than usual to arrive home. He wanted to be out of the school uniform before Minho came over, despite knowing he would have plenty of time to wait for the older.

Jisung immediately headed up to his bedroom to change. Once he was changed, he sat on his bed to wait for Minho. Three minutes passed and he was getting a little impatient. The boy didn't know why he was particularly impatient and whiny today and quite frankly, he didn't like the way he was acting. He felt like a needy child.

Soon enough, around twenty minutes had passed and Jisung was on edge. However, the doorbell soon rang and Jisung flew down the stairs and sprinted to the front door. Swinging the door open, he immediately hugged the older, causing both of them to nearly fall over.

"Hyung," Jisung's voice came out very whiny. "What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry sweetie." Minho gave Jisung's back a pat. "I walked out my house and realized that I forgot something so I had to go back. At least I'm here."

"Shut up." Jisung slapped the older's chest. "You're paying for my food today for taking so long."

"Jisung," Minho pulled away from the hug. "I usually pay for your meal anyways."

"Shush," Jisung knew the older was correct but still stood his ground. "You took very long and you're paying for my meals for this week."

"The whole week?"

"Yes, the whole week." Jisung pulled the older inside as he was starting to get cold. Minho took off his shoes before going upstairs to Jisung's bedroom to drop his belongings off. Minho went back downstairs and hugged Jisung from behind.

"Should we go soon?" Minho whispered next to Jisung's ear.

"Yeah," Jisung pulled away from Minho. "I'll get my jacket and then we'll go."

~

Thoughts?

By now, you probably already know, if you encounter a mistake, feel free to point it out and I will correct it.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne