8

The two found themselves cuddling on the older's bed again. Unfortunately, Jisung had to go home as they had school the next day. It was already 10 at night and Jisung needed to be home soon. The two weren't so keen on separating though, Minho's mom had already told the boys three times that the younger needed to leave eventually. Five minutes later, Minho's mother once again entered her son's bedroom.

"Jisung sweetie," Minho's mother sweetly began. "I know you don't want to leave but you'll see him again tomorrow. Also, it's Friday tomorrow so you can spend the whole weekend with Minho."

"Ok," Jisung replied, a sad tone present in his voice. "But can Minho hyung stay at my place this weekend?"

"Of course sweetie. Now come on, get your belongings. I'll drive you home." Minho's mother's tone was very gentle and soft.

"Ok," Jisung detached himself from Minho and immediately missed the warmth the older gave. Minho's mother had left the room to start the car. Jisung didn't want to leave but knew he needed to.

"Do you want me to come drop you off?" Minho asked.

"No it's okay hyung." Jisung said softly. "But can I have a hug?"

"Of course." Minho stood up and walked over to Jisung. Minho pulled the younger into a soft and gentle embrace. Jisung wrapped his arms around the older's waist, not wanting to let go. "I think we've been here long enough, mom's probably waiting downstairs."

"But," Jisung let out a whine. "Fine."

"We'll see each other tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok." The two made their way downstairs and towards the front door. "Hyung, my place right?"

"Yes sweetie." Minho uttered softly. "Now, go outside and go home safely."

"Ok hyung." Jisung gave Minho one last hug before walking out the front door. From the way they separated, one may think they wouldn't see each other for weeks. However, the two would see each other once again the next day. This wasn't the first time the two had troubles separating and it certainly won't be the last.

~

Thoughts?

Feel free to point out any errors you come across and I will gladly fix it.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne