16

"What the fuck?" Someone in Jisung's class yelled. Soon, another student ran out of the class. He was confused, not really knowing what the word "fuck" is.

Jisung turned to look at Felix. "Felix, what's "fuck"?"

Felix gasped dramatically. "Don't say that!"

"But that guy said it." Jisung pointed at the student who had previously yelled.

"Don't say that word again or else Minho hyung will be upset. Someone's going to get a lecture from all of us later." Jisung saw Felix's hand clench as he said the last sentence.

"Ok, I won't say it again." Jisung looked down at his table. "I'm sorry."

Felix sighed and from the corner of Jisung's eye, he could see Felix pulling out his phone. Jisung now understood that the word he was no longer allowed to say was clearly bad. This was probably the fourth time that someone had said something inappropriate in his class. Whenever it happened, all students were to remain seated, even if class ended or it was lunch, and wait for Jisung's friends to show up. No one was allowed to leave until the guys were done scolding who ever said something inappropriate. They made sure to embarrass the student in front of the class, sometimes, people from other classes would be outside the door listening.

Jisung sighed, sinking back down into his seat, wanting to disappear. He just said a bad word and he felt bad. Now he will have to sit through the guys individually scolding the student. "I told Minho hyung what you said."

This caused Jisung to look back up at Felix with widened eyes. "Wait why?"

"Because he needs to know." Felix nonchalantly said.

"But wouldn't that make him angrier?"

"He needs to know, Jisung." Felix said, pretending to act cold. Felix knew that the fact that Jisung had said a bad word would make Minho angry, thus, lengthening the scolding for the student.

~

Thoughts?

If you happen to find an error, please feel free to point it out I will gladly fix it.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne