13

"I get to see hyung again today!" It had been a full 16 hours and 27 minutes, and counting, since Minho had left Jisung's home. It was currently 5:39 in the morning and Jisung had just turned his alarm off. He jumped out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom. After having showered, he put his uniform on and headed downstairs. He was greeted by his lovely parents who were having an equally lovely conversation about their lovely son.

"Hello mom, dad!" Jisung sweetly smiled at his parents.

Breakfast, as usual, went by smoothly, small talks here and there. Soon, Jisung was in his father's car who insisted on dropping him off. "Are you going anywhere after school?"

"Yes," Jisung replied. "I'm going somewhere with my friends."

"Like a group hang out thing?"

"Yup!" Jisung's eyes lit up.

*

Jisung stood in front of his opened locker, putting his belongings inside, only for someone to cover his eyes. "Who am I?"

"Hyung," Jisung giggled at the familiar voice. "Minho hyung!"

"Aww man," Minho put his hands down and Jisung turned around. "How did you know?"

"I know your voice, hyung."

"Do you now?"

"Yup! We've known each other for so long, of course I know your voice!"

"Cutie." Minho ruffled up Jisung's hair, causing him to pout. "The others are in the cafeteria."

"Ok, give me a few seconds." Jisung placed on last thing in his locker before shutting it close. Minho grabbed the younger's hand and the two made their way to the cafeteria.

"Oh yeah," Minho stopped walking. "I forgot to tell you."

"What?" Jisung turned to look at the older.

"The dance recital thing is next week, are you going to watch?"

"Of course I am!" Jisung yelled a little too loud. "Oops, anyways. I am your number one fan and of course I'm watching!"

Minho nearly lost it right then and there, so close to going full softy. So close to grabbing Jisung's face and smothering him in kisses. The younger looked absolutely adorable, it hurt Minho's heart. It's how most felt about Jisung. Everyone would want to wrap him in a blanket and protect him from the evil things in the world.

Instead of peppering Jisung in kisses, Minho gave Jisung a tight hug. "You're such a cutie."

~

Thoughts?

Encounter an error? Feel free to point it out and I will gladly fix it.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne