21

"Jisung," Jisung heard Minho call out. "Where are you?"

Jisung decided to hide from the older and play around. He didn't know why he felt the need to hide but he did.

"Jisung!" Minho yelled even louder and Jisung quietly giggled to himself. "Just come out!"

Jisung still didn't want to come out and decided to sit in the closet even longer.

"Jisung, are you actually making me look for you? This isn't fair! You can't just disappear on me! Wait, do you have your phone on you?"

A few seconds later, Jisung's phone started ringing loudly. He then heard Minho's rushed footsteps coming closer. Jisung stood up and smiled. "You found me!"

"Ugh," Minho hugged Jisung. "You're so cute."

Jisung giggled. "You cheated though. You can't just call my phone."

"It's called being smart, sweetie." Minho stared at Jisung's face for a few seconds. He pinched the younger's cheeks, "You're so adorable. My little squirrel is absolutely adorable."

Jisung's heart skipped a beat and smiled up at the older. "You think I'm cute?"

"Of course I do," Minho stated. "I tell you everyday and I'm positive everyone thinks so as well."

"Hyung," Jisung quietly said. "I want ice cream."

"Ok, let's get ice cream." Minho chuckled.

~

Thoughts?

I will gladly fix any errors so feel free to point them out.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne