20

With how much time Minho and Jisung spent with each other, their friends were first surprised that they never got tired of each other. Even Hyunjin and Seungmin take breaks from each other simply for spending too much time together. However, the boys realized that the two were clearly very important and special to each other.

"Hello!" Upon hearing a familiar voice, Jisung immediately got out of his seat and hugged Chan. Jisung's action cause Chan to laugh and ruffle the younger's hair. "Hey there buddy. It's been a while since I've seen all of you at once."

"I missed you!" Jisung buried his head further into the older's chest. "I missed you a lot hyung."

"I missed you too." Chan had to pry Jisung off of him as the younger had been squeezing rather tightly. Jisung turned around and walked towards Minho, noticing that the older had clenched fists.

"Where's Woojin hyung," Jisung asked Chan as he sat down beside his best friend.

"He'll be here soon," Chan began. "He just needed to get something at home."

"Ok," Jisung was about to say something else when Minho had pulled the younger to sit on his lap. "What?"

"There's not enough chairs for both Chan hyung and Woojin hyung," Minho calmly said. "You don't mind, do you?"

"No," Jisung got comfortable in Minho's lap. "I just got surprised."

"Okay," Minho softly whispered, making sure only Jisung heard him. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, hyung," Jisung looked up and smiled at the older.

"Oh," Chan said, drawing everyone's attention towards him. "Woojin's here."

~

Thoughts?

Feel free to point out any mistakes you see and I will happily correct it.

'Till the next chapter <3

• Anne