KageHina - Trapped

I couldn't think of a good title. Well, I got this idea from my friend Andy. He asked me a would you rather question and it was, "Would you rather have to marry a really ugly, fat, dumb guy or a girl who's literally perfect." I'm straight and I didn't choose any and somehow got away with it. It got me thinking about KageHina and of a cool story idea. Well, here it is and I hope you like it!

NOTE CHANGE: I am now a raging bisexual. Been wanting to change this for like a year and a half now but never ended up changing it-

Procrastination at its finest. Anyways, enjoy the story!

Kageyama's POV
I woke up and realized that I was tied to a chair. I didn't know what was going on. The room was dark with a little bit of light coming through a small window. I scooted my chair towards the window, seeing how high I was. I looked down and saw the ocean. I was at least 100 feet in the air. A door then opened.

"Ah, glad to see you're awake." A man with brown hair and eyes said to me.

"What's going on? Who are you? Why am I tied up and why are we near the ocean!" I asked.

"Oh, right! My name is Daichi Sawamura. I am the king of this kingdom. (I know, bad choice of words) I have an offer for you." I was curious about what his offer was. Right when he was about to tell me, another boy walked in. He had gray/white hair. I couldn't tell in the dark.

"Daichi, are you kidnapping boys again and forcing them to marry our son?" He looked upset. Wait, he did this before? He wants me to marry his son? What?!?!?

"Koushi, we have a guest. Mind introducing yourself?"

"Wow, you picked a good one," The gray-haired boy said to Daichi. Anyways, I'm Koushi Sawamura. I'm the queen of this kingdom. Daichi is probably gonna ask you if you want to marry a really ugly girl who can't do anything to save her life or our son. Adopted, of course." I was so confused, but the choice was obvious. I'm straight!

"I'll choose to marry the gir-"

"Sir! Sir! How do you spell 'eggs?' And why do you buy food when you can get some in the alleyway for free?" A girl walked in with a candy cane and a book. She was so hideous I wanted to throw up.

"Oh, Diana! Meet your new husband!" Daichi said. I shook my head vigorously.

"Can I see my other option?" I said trying not to throw up. He can't be that bad. He HAS to be better than this girl.

"Sure! Honey!!! Come to room 261A!" Koushi said.

"Yeah! I'm coming!" A little voice said. An orange haired boy came running in.

"What is it, mom? Wait- did Dad kidnap someone again? Dad!!! I told you to stop!" He then gave a cute pout. He looked so perfect and adorable.

"I change my mind!" I exclaimed.

"Really? That quickly? Let me give you guys a month to get to actually get to know each other so I know that you're not just another creep and weirdo who just wants to get rich." Daichi said. I nodded my head.

"Let me help you!" The orange haired boy said as he ran over to untie me.

"Thanks, I guess," I said as I stood up.

"Waaa!!! You're so tall! If I were your height, I would go zoom and whap and blah!" He said.

"What?" I said. He was speaking gibberish.

"Oh, sorry! He does that a lot. He's also a huge volleyball-nerd." Daichi responded. He's already really quirky.

"Hey, let's play, random stranger!!!" he said as he grabbed my hand and ran out. I looked at Koushi and saw him give me a thumbs up as I was dragged out. We ran all the way down a bunch of stairs. It was a lot. Didn't this place have an elevator or something? It took a while to go down the stairs even though we were running. We finally made it down after a while and we ran outside to a huge yard/garden. It was cool. I saw a volleyball net in the distance.

"Do you know how to play volleyball?" he asked me.

"Of course, I'm the best in my town!" I said.

"Cool! Which position do you play?"

"I'm a setter."

"Wow! I'm a middle blocker! I want to be an ace someday!!!" I laughed when he said that.

"Huh? Why are you laughing!"

"Boke! It's because you're so short! You're more fit for something like a libero or something else. How are you even a regular? Let alone a middle blocker!" I said trying to hold in my laugh but failing miserably.

"Did you just call me 'boke?' That's no way to talk to a prince! Hpmh. Just throw me some tosses! I'll show you why I'm a regular!" He looked mad.

"Okay, fine. Just know that no one can hit my tosses because they're too spectacular." It was true. My tosses were too fast.

"We just need someone to throw me a ball so that I could set it," I said.

"Um, excuse me? Can I help?" It was a little girl about 10 years younger than us.

"Oh, of course, Yachi!" the boy said to her.

We got in position and she threw the ball towards me. I quickly threw it and I heard a 'whack.' I turned around and saw that he hit the ball. He was flying. He had a really high jump. He fell down in slow-motion.

"Waaa!!! That was really quick! You also threw it at the perfect height which was really high!!!" I was still shocked that he was able to hit it. How? No one could! No one could even jump that high! Is this guy even human?"

"Hey, what's your name? I don't want to keep calling you random stranger since I sorta know you now," he asked.

"Oh, I'm Tobio Kageyama."

"And I'm Prince Shouyo Hinata!"

"Boke! You don't have to add 'prince' in front of your name all the time! Stop emphasizing it!"

"Hey, shut up Baka-yama!" We argued for a while until Yachi called Daichi and Koushi.

They later realized that they really liked each other and got married exactly a year from the day they first met, exactly 2 days before Hinata's birthday which was when they were going to have their honeymoon. (Lol, I'm not writing smut yet) They lived happy lives and Hinata became the ace of Japan's volleyball team with Kageyama as the setter. It's pretty confusing though when both of their last names are Kageyama now.

Ugh, that was long! I should be making last-minute Christmas gifts for my family... I guess I'll do it in an hour. Anyways,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAGEYAMA!!!