DaiSuga - Sugawara Siblings

Lol, um... I just thought of this idea while I was in the shower and then remembered that it was almost time for me to update again. Yeah... I really need to get on an actual schedule. I might... but right now, I'll just update with each ship day and some birthdays.

Warning: Abuse in the beginning? (Like, one sentence), Slight homophobia (again, maybe 2 sentences?)

In my world, everyone is perfect and nonjudgmental.

Italicized words = Speaking in Japanese

Young Koushi was only 12 years old when his parents almost disowned him. He was the middle child out of three kids. He had his big brother Tamaki and a little sister named Hitoka. They both had blond hair like their mother while Koushi had white hair like his father. Tamaki had blue eyes like his mother while the other two had brown eyes that resembled their father. You could sorta tell that they were all some-what related. Tamaki was 15 and Yachi was only 10. They came from a rich family, so they had to attend some sort of business dance.

"Koushi, honey! Won't you dance with this beautiful girl?" Mrs.Sugawara asked her youngest son. He looked around and shook his head.

"What? Why not?" He looked up to gaze at his mother's eyes.

"Because I want to dance with that boy!" The mother giggled.

"Oh, silly! At this party, you have to dance with someone you like."

"But I like that boy," Koushi explained. He was a little confused.

"No, as in you like them romantically and you want to kiss them." She though that her young son just didn't know what he was talking about and was just being a dense kid.

"But mom, I like him. I want to kiss him." This caused her to jerk back. She was distraught. She slapped him. Everyone turned towards them. She walked away dramatically. Koushi didn't know what he did wrong and gently caressed the spot where his mother had slapped him. His little sister and brother ran towards him.

"Big brother, what did you do to make mom mad at you?" Hitoka asked.

"I-I don't know. She just slapped me after I said that I liked a boy." He was confused but in pain.

"Oh... I thought that mom would be open about that!" Tamaki blurted out.

"Yeah, shouldn't you be able to love anyone you want?" The youngest said.

"Of course! Anyways, I'll take care of you guys when I'm old enough since mom can't seem to do that correctly!" Tamaki insisted. They all just nodded and headed our separate ways and just continued enjoying the night.

Koushi would get beat up by his mom every time he mentioned anything about him liking a boy. His father and siblings were more approving of him, in-fact. This was also since Hitoka was actually pansexual but haven't told her mom since after she saw what she did after finding out that Koushi was homosexual. Everyone else besides her knew, though.

Once Tamaki turned 18, their father gave him 1 million dollars and told them all to leave so that they could get away from their mother. They all knew English since they were taught it in school and moved to New York City in America. They were sad that they were leaving their father, but he insisted that they left as soon as possible. Tamaki became the legal guardian of his younger siblings and they've been living happily in America for a little over a year.

It was Saturday and the Sugawara siblings were in a food court just checking out people who walked by. Tamaki was 19, Koushi was 16, and Hitoka was 14. Hitoka and Tamaki would check out the girls while Hitoka and Koushi would check out the guys. It was about 10:00 am, so only some old people came and maybe a few kids with their parents.