DaiSuga - Special Party

I meant to write this yesterday but forgot... please forgive me, Mommy and Daddy crow!!! I think winter break has gone on for too long and I'm losing parts of my brain...

Everyone was gathered in the gym and were practicing.

"Hey, Bakayama-kun! Did you realize that today's January 2nd? 1/2? The number jerseys of Daichi and Suga!!!" Hinata said to Kageyama.

"Hm... that is strange. We should celebrate!" Kageyama responded. Suga and Daichi overheard.

"Can you guys stop talking about some stupid 'Mom and Dad' stuff?" Suga said before hitting both of the little crows on their heads. Daichi chuckled.

"Heh, that's not a bad idea! Let's celebrate!" Tanaka suggested.

"But how?" Nishinoya asked.

"Let's make them kiss," Tsukishima said jokingly.

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea!" Yamaguchi said.

"Shut up, Yams!"

"Sorry, Tsuki..."

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! KISS!" Everyone was chanting. Daichi eyed Suga. He just shrugged.

"Okay, okay! Quiet down!" Daichi said. Everyone quieted down and were smirking while Yachi and Kiyoko were blushing.

Daichi gave Suga a quick peck on the lips and Yachi fainted.

"Yachi!" Kiyoko said in concern and shock.

"Nah, you guys have to make it juicier! You have to add some tongue in that!" Nishinoya said while bouncing up and down.

"Noya-san!" Hinata said in shock. Yachi woke up after hearing that.

"I'm gonna leave!" Yachi said before rushing out of the gym. Kiyoko followed her out.

Suga sighed. "Ugh, fine," he said before pulling on Daichi's collar and kissing him intensely.

Everyone gasped with Kageyama and Hinata almost puking. Tananka and Noya smirked and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi just turned around whispering to each other and snickering. Suga then broke the kiss. Daichi seemed dazed.

"Are you guys happy?" Everyone nodded. Suga gave his precious little smile.

"Okay! Let's get back to practice!" Daichi said. Everyone was as pale as ghosts and they ended up leaving early.

... Wow... that sucked! Well, tomorrow's chapter is going to be on IwaOi!!! One of my favorite ships!!! I might make a tsundere-like thing or something. After that it's KuroKen AND UshiTen. It won't be a foursome, but double-date-like thing.

Well, I'll be back!!! January is a really busy Haikyuu month...