1

Today all the gods of Olympus who we're all gathered into Zeus's home which sat on top of Mount Olympus.

(In this book, none of the other gods are the son of Zues)

S.coups pov

"Son I nees you to get, up and get ready." My father yells loudly as he barges into my room announced. "Father how many time have I told you to knock before barging into my room" I groan as I pry my face off of my comfy pillows.

"Sorry sons but I do need you to get dressed, and look presentable, I have the other gods coming over in 2 hours" He calls out, I look up to see him already dressed and ready.

"Why do I even need to get ready, all I ever do is either sit there awkwardly, or I'm up here stuck in my room." I grumble. I'm usually the only teen there and there dumb grown up talk gets pretty boring after awhile.

"Oh trust me son, this tine will be different, I told the others bring there sons, so you'll have 12 other teen to 'hang' with" My father says as he leaves, I cringed at the word 'Hang'

Finally I get up from my comfy bed and tidy up my room a bit, I have as what othet people would call it, 'A giant room' but to me, It doesn't seem that big since I grew up in this room.

I then hop into the shower and throw on a random pair of clothes. I still had 1 hour and a half before the guest were supposed to arrive.

I looked around my room for something to do, I've read almost every single book in my library at least twice, I've hiked the paths along the mountains, I would go hang out with my friends, but I don't really have any that I really talk to, I'm very anti social.

I decied to one of my favorite things, I search through my closest till I find and empty jar, I silenty climb outside my window and race down the path leading to a spot near the edge of Mount Olympus.

I foucus my energy on creating a small cloud then, ZAP! a small bolt of lighting shots out of the cloud right at me. I manage to trapp the bolt into the jar. It took many years to practice trapping lightning in a bottle, and not frying yourself, but I managed.

I guess I have another lightning in a bottle to add to the Collection Father's going to probally be proud of this one

I guess I have another lightning in a bottle to add to the Collection Father's going to probally be proud of this one. I think as I head back to my room.

"Father! Look what I just trapped, My bolts are getting bigger and stronger" I state proudly as I show my Father the lightning in a bottle. "Ahh you could say that, vut I ciuld point out some flaws in the technique and strength of this bolt, but I guess we all learn the more we fail, but keep trying son soon they may be somewhat like mine." My father says handing me the jar back. Without another word he turns around and walks out of the room leaving me dumbfounded.

I head back up to my room and place the Lightning bottle onto my self and just look at the tiny cloud, shooting sparks out lightning out of it. It was a huge improvement from my last attempt, or at least I thought so.

Why is nothing I do, ever good enough for him?! Why am I allways compared to him, he should know I'm never going to be as good as the all mighty and powerful Zues. I think as I flop back down on my bed.

I was about to doze off fust as my Mother enters my room. "Seungcheol dear! Aphrodite and her son are here, please come down and greet them" She calls politely.

"Yes mother" I call as I get up flatten down my clothes and follow my brother down the stairs.