2

Jeonghan's pov

I woke up the next morning to the sun leaking through the large window located right next to my bed. I look around my room to see if I had actually cleaned it like I told Mom I would do last night. And to my surprise I actually did.

I quickly get up out of bed, throwing my blanket onto the bed, and rushing downstairs as the smell of pancakes fills the air

"Morning Mom" I smile happily as I take a seat next to my mom at the kitchen table. "Morning sweetheart, eat up we have both have a big important day today" She says pouring 2 glasses of oranges juice and hands me strawberry pancakes.

 "Morning sweetheart, eat up we have both have a big important day today" She says pouring 2 glasses of oranges juice and hands me strawberry pancakes

"What's today?" I ask. As I cut into my food. "I'm meeting with Zues and the other gods. But Zues had asked us for anyone of us who had a son to bring them, So your coming with me and you get to hang out with Zues's song Seunghceol." She smiles,

I almost choke on my food. "Wait so your telling me I get to hang out with the son of Zues?!" I squeal excitedly. I run up and hug my mom, I've allways wanted to meet some of the sons of the other gods.

  I quickly finish my breakfast and race up stairs to my room to go get ready, I quickly shower and throw on a nice pair of clothes and grab my glasses.

  "Jeonghan lets go, we need to leave to go" I hear my mom yell, I slip on a pair of shoes, and race downstairs to where my mom was.

"What is Seungcheol like?" I ask my mother as we make our was to the top of Mount Olympus. "He is a very respectful boy, and is ver kind, and charming" Mom smiles as she fixes my hair.

  Soon we arrive at the house, and it was so big. Mom knocked on the door.  The goddess herself, Hera opened the door. "Aphrodite, it's so nice to see you again" Hera smiles as she and my mom hug.

"And you brought your son, Hello what's your name?" She asks me kindly. She was as pretty as my mom.

"Hello my name is Yoon Jeonghan, it's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Hera" I bow. "Ahh Aphrodite you've raised such a gentlemen, and a handsone one to" Hera smiles patting my shoulder. 

"Ahh Aphrodite, it's a pleasure to see you once again" Zeus calls, his loud booming voice echoing through the Halls. " it's a pleasure to be back Zeus" My mom said as she a Zues hug.

  "I'll go get Seungcheol" I Hera call as she heads up the long stairs. I sit at the large dinning room table and Listen the mom and Zeus conversation, It eas really boring. Then I here footsteps comedown the stares.

"Jeonghan this is our son Seungcheol" Hera annouces as a boy with dark brown/black hair and brown eyes came out from behined her and bowed to her, I stood up and bowed back. "Hello I'm Yoon Jeonghan, the son of Aprhodite." I smile.

  "I can tell, you have the looks to prove of" He says. "Is that a bad thing?" I ask as, he just shakes his head no. After 10 minutes of sittting the adults listening to their conversations. I felt a tap on mt shoulder.

  "Lets head to my room, I'm bored as hell" Seungcheol says, as I nod. When  to this room, I realized it was huge. "Holy Moly your room is huge!"  I yell as I look at everything.

  "Omg is that lightning in a bottle?!" I say in awe as I look at the jar with a small cloud, shooting little bolts out. "Yeah but it's no where as impressive as my dad's" Seungcheol sighs sadly.

  "What are you saying thats so impressive, who cares how big it is, I love how small it is, I may even like it better than your dad's" I smile to him. "Wait what are you powers anyway Jeonghan?" Seungcheol ask.

  "Love and beauty" I reply simply, and Seungcheol burst out laughing "What?" I ask confused "Those aren't real powers" he states. "Well I have a secret power, I can show you, but I suggest we do it outside" I say.

  We then are climbing out his window and exit towards the back wall of the house. "Are you going to make something explode or...." Seungcheol says.

"You'll see" I say. I then place my hand onto the wall, and focus my powers. Next thing I know vines spread out off the cracks in the wall. I then focus harder and roses sprout from the vines as they cover the wall.

 I then focus harder and roses sprout from the vines as they cover the wall

"Now that can be used at a power" Seungcheol says admiring the flowers. "Thanks Seungcheol" I smile. "Call me S.coups, Seungcheol sounds to professional" He says I nod.

Just then a bright flash of light comes flying towards the house, almost blinding us. "What the heck was that?" I gasp.

"Apollo"