11

Vernons pov

"Dad do you know where the extra pieces of scrap metal is?" I call as I search throu gh buckets for any type of metal.

"Is your room clean?" My dad asks. "Ummm" I start, I had left my room a mess from the other night. "No metal work until your room is clean" My dad says sternly.

I sigh and head up into my room and groan. "I should have cleaned this last night" I say as a I start making my bed.

"Rooms clean so can I craft know?" I ask dad

"Rooms clean so can I craft know?" I ask dad. "Yeah, but we don't have any more metal right now, your going to have to go to the junkyard" Dad calls. "Ok I'm leaving" I call throwing on shoes and a jacket.

"Be back soon. I'm bringing you to that meeting I have with Zues" He says. "Ok I will. See ya!" I yell racing out of my house.

It took me 5 minutes to run to Junkyard. "Morning Carl!" I beam happily as I approch the 40 year old man who owned thr shop. "Hello Hansol, what can I get you today?" He smiles back at me.

"Just some type of metal I can build with" i say. "Ahh I have the perfect thing" He smiles. He then hands me a paper box, it was full of nuts and bolts of all sizes. "This is perfect! Thanks Carl" I say shaking his hand.

"Bye Hansol, see you soon" Carls waves goodbye as I head out of the shop and run home.

I head straight into my room anf cleared my desk. I put on my camo jacket and glasses. I empty out the box I was given.

"I could totally make a butterfly with these parts

"I could totally make a butterfly with these parts." I say as I heat up my blowtorch. I then melt small bolts together and made 2 wings, after that the rest of the shape fell into place.

 I then melt small bolts together and made 2 wings, after that the rest of the shape fell into place

"Dad, add this to the kitchen window seal please." I say setting the butterfly down on the table. "I don't know how you do it." Dad says. "I learned from the best" I smile.

1 hour later dad made me change my clothes, since we were going to Zeus mansion. "Remeber be on your best behavior, Chwe" Dad whispers as we knock on the door.

This wasn't my first time meeting Zues or Hera. My father had brought me here when I was 1 years old. "Hello Hansol, it's been to long, you've grown very much" Hera says ruffling my hair. "You can go join the others upstiars in my sons room." She smiles and I leave tha adults and head upstairs.

Sup Motherf**kers!" I yell barging into the room scaring the hell out of someone. "Ahhhhh!" They scream as they chuck an apple at my head.

"Ow, what the hell dude?!" I ask rubbing my head in pain. "Language child" One says flicking me in the forehead. "Sorry, and I'm Hansol Vernon Chwe, but I go by Vernon, and I'm the son of Hephaestus." I say bowing.

I was learning everyone's name when we heard a knock on the bedroom door. "Who is it?!" S.coups yells, "cold hard death" A voice yells back. "I like this person" Woozi cheers as he flings the door open.