15

S.coups pov.

I was in a cave near the end of town, I wanted to be away from society and there judgement.

Com'on you can do better then that, you stupid person! I think to my self as I try making my bolt of lightning bigger.

I had been pushing my self no stop for the past 5 days to improve my powers, I feel if I rest I'm going to die.

I was so focused on the lightning bolt, I didn't even realize someone calling my name.

Jeonghan's pov

"S.coups!" I yell as I make my way to through the cave. I see a flicker of blue silver light, and I know I've found him.

"S.coups!" I yell, as I see him in the corner of the room conjuring bolts of lightning between his hands. "S.coups stop!" I plead coming closer to him, but he's not paying attention to him.

"S.coups look at me." I say placing my hands onto his arms. His lightning bolt fades out, and he stares at me dead in the eyes. I gasp when I see his eyes, they had lightning bolts in them.

 I gasp when I see his eyes, they had lightning bolts in them

S.coups gives me a pleading look before collapsing into my arms. "S.coups?!" I say as we both fall backwards. I listen for his heart beat but, he wasn't breathing.

He had pushed himself to far, so far that he killed himself in the making. I felt tears to well up in my eyes. This is all my fault, if I hadn't snapped at him, this wouldn't happen, I have to fix this. I think.

I then realize I could try to heal him and hopefully bring him back to life. I gather a ray of life into the palm of my hands. I lay the light onto S.copus chest, where his heart should be. Light starts to surround us as it starts to heal him.

I shut my eyes tightly due to the brightness of the light. The light fades and I look back over to S.coups, I see his chest rising and falling.

"S.coups?!" I yells as he slowy opens his eyes. I pull him into the tightest hug of his life. "J-J-Jeonghan, what are you doing here?" He ask in a weak voice. "I needed to find you, I was so worried when you disappeared, I spent everday searching" I say my eyes watering again.

"Why tho, didn't you say me and my powers were pathetic?" He mumbles sadly. "Yeah, I know and I'm so, so, so sorry, I was just upset, and I felt terrible a second after I said that." I say caressing his hands. "What even happend, for 2 minutes after you came everything went black" S.coups ask.

"You were pushing you, and your powers to hard and you reached the max, so far that you died" I say sadly, as his eyes widen. "How did I come back alive?!" He ask felling his heart beat.

"I used my healing powers, I couldn't handle the fact I just watched you die in my arms, and It was all my fault." I say sadly.

"Did you find Dino yet?" S.coups ask. "No, we wanted to find you first" I say. S.coups sighs and stands up. "I'm sorry Jeonghan" He says standing up backing away from the cave.

"S.coups what are you saying?" I ask. "I need to go find Dino, and make thing right." He says backing up more towards the front of the cave. "No you don't, you need to rest and recover, we then can get all the other guys then rescue him!" I say.

"I can't take that risk" S.coups says as he races out the exit. He then shoots a bolt of lighting at the ceiling causing rocks to fall down blocking the exit trapping me in.

 He then shoots a bolt of lighting at the ceiling causing rocks to fall down blocking the exit trapping me in