22

Wonwoo's pov

I was in my room reading about the Greek Gods, especially Hermes I wanted to learn a lot about him, and Mingyu.

"Wonwoo sweety, what are you doing here trapped in your room?" My mom asks walking into my room. "Studying." I say simply. "On the God's again." She sighs.

"I want to learn." I roll my eyes. "You just met all of the sons of the God's, go ask one them for facts on them." She says. "In fact I'm taking this, go get information on one of them for the day then I'll let you get this back." She smirks taking my book.

"Ugh your so mean." I sigh walking to my closet. I then change into a new pair of clothes and my glasses. I then make my way to Migyu's house. He was the only one I could think of haning out with.

   I then arrive at Mingyu's house, his dad escorted me inside, he told me Mingyu was up stairsin his room. I make my way up the stairs. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

  "Hyung what are you doing here?" Mingyu asks as he opens thedoor. "I wanted to get to know you, and mom won't let me study from books, so I decided to go old fashion and communicate face to face." I admit.

"I'm happy your here." Mingyi smiles flopping on his bed. He looked like a puppy, he was still in his pajamas, surprisingly he wears an eyemask to sleep.

 He looked like a puppy, he was still in his pajamas, surprisingly he wears an eyemask to sleep

  "First let me get into character." Mingyu cheers before vanishing, I was touring his room, he had maps covered in pins, then he appeared out of thin air. He was wearing a jacket similar to mine, so it looked like.

"Now where twins." Mingyu says smiling like and idiot. "Hyung have you eaten?" Mingyu asks, and I shake my head. "Ok give me a minute. I'll be right back." Mingyu say as he vanishes. "Can't you just walk?!" I yell. "No, walkin is boring!" I hear Mingyu yells from the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I ask. "What I do best." Mingyu says walking put and setting a platter of snacks and a bowl of chocolate. "Cooking, more like making a fruit platter." He smiles.

I usually don't like sweet things, but it's like Mingyu possess dark powers, of making even the most unhealthy food taste amazing

I asked him lots of questions and he answered them all. He had better answers then any of my other books have supplied. "I'm better than a book aren't I?" Mingyu chuckles. "I guess, it's nice to interact with a human my age, and isn't completely annoying." I laughs.

We somehow managed to talk for the rest of the day. He was taking me on a tour of his house now, and I stopped when I noticed a photo of Mingyu. "Wait you had long hair?!" I ask pointing to a photograph hanging on the wall.

"Oh my God, why is that there?!" Mingyu panics as he grabs the photo and chucks it into the nearest room

"Oh my God, why is that there?!" Mingyu panics as he grabs the photo and chucks it into the nearest room. "Umm yeah I did, but I hated it." He laughs.

By the time I left his house it was already late afternoon. When I arrived homed I was greeted by my mother. "So did you have fun?" She asks. "Yeah I actually did." I say.

"Here's your book back I bet your dying to get back to it." She says handing me the book back. "Actually, I don't need to study." I say as I set the book back on the self. I then head to my room with a stupid childish smile on my face.