8

Mingyu's pov

"Mingyu get down here I have news" My dad yell loudly. I quikly get out of bed, hitting my foot on the nightstans.

"What's up?" I ask as I hit my leg again on the kitchen counter

"What's up?" I ask as I hit my leg again on the kitchen counter. "God your so clumsy. Anyways I'm bringing you to my meeting with Zues today" My dad says.

"Dad I can't, I'm so clumsy I'll probally break the first thing I touch. And everything there is more expensive then everything I own" I groan.

"Well to bad, Zues insists, now go get ready, we're picking up Hestia in 30 minutes" He call pushing me back up stairs. I head up stairs and get dressed throwing on a random shirt.

My dad and Hestia have been friends for a while so everytime dad has meeting with the other gods, he will pick up Hestia.

"Lets go!" Dad calls, I race out the door with my dad, as black dust surrounded us, as we faded away.

Dk's pov.

"Sweety, Get up please, Hermes and his son will be here soon" I here my mother call out sweetly. I was told last night that I would be attending the meeting with the other gods with mother.

"Alright, give me 10 minutes to tidy up" I call, she nodds and leaves the room. I quickly race around my room, picking up pillows, and blankets.

 I quickly race around my room, picking up pillows, and blankets

I then throw on some clothes and slip on a jacket. "Is that my jacket" My mother calls, raising an eyebrow at me. I look at the jacket, and I realize it actually was hers. "Opps sorry mother" I laugh as I go and grab an apple.

"Hestia hurry up were here!" I here someone yell from outside. I poke my head out the front door to see 2 people standing on our porch.

"Hello, I'm Hermes, and this is my son Mingyu, you must be Hestia's son"  Hermes says holding out his hands.Nm "Hi I'm lee Seokmin, but you guys can call me Dokyeom or Dk" I smile brightly.

"Ok I'm ready lets go, Dk you'll be ridding with Mingyu" My mother says, She then grabs Hermes arms and a black dust surrounds them and then, 'Poof' they vanished.

"Lets go" Mingyu says as he pulls me close to him, I never felt so small, mingyu was really tall. I was 5'10, but Mingyu seemed around 5 feet taller. "You'll be ok, I don't bite" Mingyu laughs.

Then black dust begins to swirl around us. "Is this what it feel like to die?!" I ask in a panicked tone. "No, when we travel it doesn't hurt." Mingyu laughs, as we fully transport.

For about 10 seconds the whole world went black. I shut my eyes closed tightly, and cling onto Mingyu arms tighter.

We then land safely on the ground. I still refused to open my eyes. "Dk you can open your eyes were not dead" Mingyu say. I hesitantly open my eyes, to see a stunning golden palace.

"Lets go kids we're alreasy late!" My mother yells. "Com'on you heard the lady" Mingyu yells, running to the front door.

We then head to, what we were told wad Zues's son's bed room. Mingyu knocks on the door.

Mingyu's pov

I knock on the bedroom door, to see a small person. He had to look up to see me. "Oh my god your tall" he gasp. I laugh and pat his head. "I'm only 6'1" I say. "And I'm 5'5!" The boy pouts. "Wait your 6'1?" A deep voice kid asks.

"Yeah" "that's so weird I'm 6'0 and yet I feel 3 feet smaller" He says in amazement. Soon we all introduce our selfs. But Wonwoo asked me lots of questions, apparently he doesn't know much about me or my dad.

Just then an arrow was shot into the room, and came flying towards me. Wonwoo pushed me out of the way, and caught the arrow with his hands.

"Omg I could have died, thank you wonwoo, but how did you do that so quickly?!" I ask in awe. "One of my powers are good reflexes." He says examining the arrow.

  "8 style" I say out loud. "Who is 8 style?!" Dk asks. "Thats me, and I may I have my arrow back now"