6

Wonwoo's pov

"You stayed up all night reading didn't you" My little brother Jungkook says as he walks into my room. It was true I was up all night reading books.

"Yeah, I'm reading about all the gods" I say not looking uo from my book. "Bro you've read that same book about 50 time, why don't you read something else, yo have all these other books." Jungkook says pointing to the few rows of books above my bed.

" Jungkook says pointing to the few rows of books above my bed

"The gods are my favorite thing to study" I say. "You already know like everything about all the gods" He groans. I shake my head in defense.

"I don't know that much about Hermes" I state flipping to his page. "All I really know is that he is the god of sports amd travel." I say. Jungkook looks at the book and rolls his eyes.

"Well you'll have the chance to meet them today, I was asked to bring you along with me to go see Zues" My mother says. I immedlty look up from my book and look her dead in the eyes.

  "Your kidding right?!" I ask but she shakes her head. My eyes go wide, "omg thank you mother, I love you" I say hugging her. She laughs and ruffles my hair.  "Can I go?" Jungkook ask. "No can do kookie" Mom says walking out, "Why not?!" "Because you I can't handle 2 of you" Mom yells from the hallway.

I then kick my little brother out of my room, and get dressed. I throw on my glasses and head downstairs. "Why do you look so fancy?" Jungkook ask as he grabs a jug of milk from the fridge. "Because I'm going to meet the gods of Olympus, I should look presentable" I say grabbing the milk from him and pouring myself a glass.

"You ready Wonwoo?" My ask walking down the stairs putting her earings in. "Yeah let me grab a book" I call grabing a random one from the counter. "Bye Kooks, have fun today" I call out. "Bye Wonton" He calls back.

We then arive at the house, and when mom entered the hall was filled with loud girly cheers. My mom, Hera, and Aphrodite were all hugging and acting like teenagers. I sigh and walk up the stairs while reading my book, to try and find the sons of the gods.

"What the heck was that" Someone asks. I laugh, they must have heard it from up here.

"A little girl reunion me and my mother just showed up" I say as K enter the bedroom. "I'm Jeon Wonwoo son of Athena" I bow. Turns out the sons of Aphrodite, Apollo, Dionysus, and Posiden were also here.

Then the one who goes by Jun snatched my book. "Old Greek Stories, wow you must be some book worm" He laughs as Hoshi takes the book. "Wow it's all written in old Greek, how do you even read this?!" He ask.

"Επτά θανάσιμες αμαρτίες or known as the 7 deadly sins, and I was fascinated with the language when I was young so I learned it when I turned 8" I state, taking my book back.

Just then a small amount of black smoke filled the room. "What's with all the smoke" S.coups asks as he trys to clear the smoke.

"It's probally the son of death himself" I say, I knew who exactly was here.