24 (Epilogue)

S.coups pov

  Me and all the other boys were sitting on the beach right next to Mount Olympus, It was dark but stars light up the night sky, and Vernon and Dino were busy making a fire for us, and Dk and Jun had gotten us plenty of snacks.

  "I can't believe it's been a full month since we've all met." I smile as I stare up at the stars. "And this is the most craziest month of my life, I could have died." Woozi grumbles punching Hoshi's shoulder. "Oh boo hoo, you got knocked over by a wave, if you want to talk about death, lets talk about how many time, I could have died!" I yell back.

"Those were all your fault tho." The8 says in a sassy tone. "Shut up Robin hood." I sass back. "What did you say?!" The8 snaps. "Nothing." I laugh sticking out my tounge.

"But S.coups is right, we've had allot of adventures together, but were still young we have a whole life to spend." Jeonghan smiles. "Abd I hope we get to spend it togheter!" Joshua cheers and we all join in with him.

"To friendship?" I say holding out my cup of 'water'. "To being hero's!" Jun cheers clunking clinking my glass with his. "To being Gods!" Wonwoo smiles. As we all clink glasses.

I was happy to have friends like this. I then snap my finger and fireworks exploded in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A\N: thanks for reading "the sons of the gods

A\N: thanks for reading "the sons of the gods." Hope you enjoyed reading. Also watch this video!!😊💜😊