20

Hoshi's pov.

It was 9:00 am and I was bored. I thought about going swimming but going alone is sad.

I should hangout with one of the boys. I think to myself. As I stare at the ceiling. Ooh I should get Woozi. I think. I then throw on a T-shirt and pants.

"Dad is there a water passage to the underworld?" I ask as I slide on a pair of shoes. "Yeah, but it's pretty deep, you sure you can handle it." He says.

"Yeah I'll be fine, if I can survive a tsunami I can handle some deep water." I say shoving a hoodie, a hat, and a necklace into my waterproof backpack.

" I say shoving a hoodie, a hat, and a necklace into my waterproof backpack

"I'll be back soon dad!" I yells as I run out of my house. I race to dock, diving head first into the water, it was surprisingly warm.

Dad was right the water was pretty deep. And the deeper I got the darker and colder the water got.

Finally I reach the surface. I dry off and run to Woozi's house. I then get to gate and press the button. "Hello, who's there?" I here Woozi's voice call trough the intercom.

"Its me Soonyoung son of Posiden." I say.  "Hoshi, what are you doing in the underworld?!" He asks. "I was bored and I wanted hang out." I say.

"And you choose me?" Woozi asks. "Yep so are you going to open the gate or.." The line went dead. A moment later the gate buzzsd open and woozi steps out of the front door. He was wearing a white oversized sweatshirt and dark blue jeans.

"Can you swim?" I ask "Yeah why?" He asks. I grab his hand and start running. "were going swiminmg!" I yell as I run back the water. "And your going to need this." I say pulling out a necklace and clipping it around his neck.

" I say pulling out a necklace and clipping it around his neck

"What does it do?" Woozi ask. "It's so you can breath underwater." I say. "Lets go!" I cheer as I dive head first into the water. Woozi then dives in after me.

"You don't have to hold your breath, you can breath remeber." I say, "Holy Moly this water is cold" Woozi yells. "Lol it's because where in the underworld. Lets go, I have a place we can go" I say as I swim away.