17

Jeonghan's pov.

Me and the other boys + Youngjae race into the underworld, me running fater than I ever had. "Jeonghan, turn the other way!" Woozi yells from behined me, I skid to a stop and race the other way.

"This is it, but the gates locked, I'll have my dad open it" Woozi says. I roll my eyes and climb over the fence, within a minutes I'm on the other side. I pull the lever and the gate opens.

"When I want something I can do anything" I say as the other look at me Shook. We race to the front door, and it opens right as we make it.

"DINO!!" I yell as I jump on thd younger. "Hyung your crushing me." Dino says. I release him, and let the others hug him.

"Where's S.coups?!" I ask Dino, "He's still at the demon chamber, he was planning on destroying the place." He says.

"Doing that could kill him tho! Com'on guys we need to stop him before it's to late!" Woozi yells as we all race out of the house.

S.coups pov

The only way to completely destroy this chamber was through a power source located in the middle of the chamber.

I was running through the halls killing any demon I saw without hesitation. I then reach the power serch and kick open the door. A ball of dark energy was in the center of the room.

I walk over to it and place my hands on it, I could feel a surge of energy shoot through my body

I walk over to it and place my hands on it, I could feel a surge of energy shoot through my body. I concentrated all my energy on that ball, I could feel lightning run through my veins on my wrist, causing them to glow.

 I concentrated all my energy on that ball, I could feel lightning run through my veins on my wrist, causing them to glow

I could feel the building starting to crumble, and the ball of dark energy dim, it was losing power.

I felt like I was going to die, but I was determined to make thos building crumble and break. I focused my powers even more.

Then the ball went completely dark. The whole chamber started to crumble and fall apart. Due to how much power I used I couldn't move, I fell to my knees.

As rocks began to fall around me, I cover my head and neck hoping I would survive this. But then a pile of rocks toppled onto me, burying me.

Jeonghan's pov

We were running as fast as we could towards the chamber. We were almost there, but right then the whole building collapsed in on itself.

"NOOOO!" I cry as I fall to my knees. We were to late. I look up at what used to be the chamber, but wad know just a pile of broken rocks.

I have to find him, I can heal him. I can save him. I think to myself as I stand to my feet. "Do you know where the main power source was?" I ask Woozi. "It was in the middle of the chamber" Woozi says.

"Stay here I'll be back" I say, carefully make my way to the destroyed building, a small trial of flowers appears out of the ground with every step I take.

"S.coups?!" I yell as I find the power source room. I look at a ball of broken black glass. I strat to kick and move the rocks around. I then see a small amout of pink showing from under a pile of rocks, It was S.coups shirt.

I somehow mangage to lift up all the rocks that burried him. I pull him out, and hold him tightly in my arms. He was breathing but he was unconscious. I then noticed roses began sprouting from the rock that surrounded us.

"Jeonghan?!" I hear someone yells. "I'm in here" I yells. "We got to get out of here or else this building will crumble killing us all." Joshua says. "We won't be able to run out of here without dying" Wonwoo states.

"I can teleport us, everyone grab on to each other" Mingyu says as we I clutch onto S.coups tighter. I grab onto Joshua hand. "Take us to my house." Woozi says, Hoshi was tightly hugging his side.

Black dust then begins to swirl around us, and then we begin to fade away, right as the building breaks down.