14

S.coups pov

We were all sitting in the cave chatting, but I was distracted, I had kept hearing nosies from close by, But I waved it off and tried to pay attention to the others.

Not a moment later a bunch of demon creatures bust through the wall, one tackles The8 and Vernon. 'I knew something was wrong' I curse as I punch one, smashing it's head.

"What the hell are these things?!" Jun yells as he smacks  one of them off of Minghao.

"Evil little f**king demons"  Wonwoo curses as he kills 3 off them.

We somehow manage to kill most of them, but then we hears a desperate scream. "Help me!!" Dino screams as he struggle to get out of the grasp of the 3 deamond dragging him away.

I congure up my lightning bow, and strike one of the demons with a lightning bolt. But I couldn't get the other 2 due to dino moving around, and I wasn't confident enough to shoot.

"S.coups what are doing shoot the damn things" Jeonghan shouts. "I don't want to hit Dino" I say. Then I shoot my bolt, but they disaper right as the bolt reaches them.

"Dino!" Jeonghan yells, as he runs past me. I just stare at the ground sadly, my bow fades into nothingness.

"What the litteral f**k Suengcheol, why didn't you shoot?!" Jeonghan yells at me angirly, "I couldn't do it, I was to afraid I would hit dino" I say staring at the ground.

"Your saying that you let those freaking Demon things take Dino, and you couldn't do anything becuase you were afraid!" Jeonghan yells again. I don't say a word just stare at the ground.

"Your the flipping son of Zues, you have lightning powers for a reason use them, oh wait no you can't because there pathetic!" He yells jabbing me in the chest hardly.

The cave went silent. I looked up at Jeonghan with teary eyes. I ran past everyone despite them yelling for me to come back.

I ran out of the cave and jumped off  the cliff of the mountain.

'3rd person's pov'

S.coups had been gone for almost a week now and the others were getting worried, they spent there time searching for him but found nothing. The others began to lose hope, but Jeonghan never did, he spent the most time looking.

"Youngjae I need help" Jeonghan says as he barges into Youngjae's room. He was determined to find S.coups and apolize.

"You want my help trying to find my brother right?" Youngjae says. Jeonghan nods. Youngjae sighs and gets up from his bed.

"I may know where he is" Youngjae says as he explains the location to  Jeonghan. He Then slide on his shoes and climbes out his window.