16

Jeonghan pov

"You've got to be kidding me" I yell angirly as I kick the rocks that surrounded the cave exit. "There is like no way out for me I'm doomed." I yell again. Just then the cave started to rumble and the rocks started to move, and fall away.

Then a person kicks there way through the rocks, and it shocked me who I saw. "Youngjae?!" I gasp, "Yeah, I had a feeling you needed my help. Where's is Seungcheol?" He ask.

"He ran away saying he needed to rescue Dino and make things right, and when I tried to stop him, he created and avalanche and I got trapped in here." I say.

"We need to get the others and save them, Seungcheol can't take on all those demons by himself. Com'on, the others are at my house." Youngjae says as we run out of the cave.

S.coups pov

I race down the streets of Olympus I was heading to the underworld, I know thats where those Demon creatures are.

I was approaching the deamon underworld chamber, and I noticed the change in temperature. I was planning on barging through the front door, but I decided to sneak in through the back door.

I sneak in through a back window and search through hallways for dino. I finally came across a body that was curlled up in a corner of a dark room. I race in and figure out its dino.

"Dino are you arlight, its me S.coups" I say shaking his shoulder. Dino eyes open slowly. He then wraps his amrs around me, clinging to me like his life depended on it. "I hate this place, get me out!" He sobs. "I will I promise" I say pulling Dino onto my back.

We race out ot the cell, to be seen by a demon. "Stop right there" He yells. I shoot him in the chest with a bolt causing him to evaporate. "Ok lets get out of here" I say coning back the way I came.

"Ok dino I need you to go to Hades palace, you cant misses it. I want you to run a fast as you can, and don't stop no matter what, and if you hear anything faster." I say looking him dead in the eyes.

"What about you?!" He asks nervously. "I'll meet you there, first I'm going to destroy this f**king chamber, even if it kill me." I say mumbling the last part.

Dino the hugs me tightly. "Be safe Hyung, Promise me!?" He cries. It was a rare sight to see Dino, son of Ares cry but he was still a kid.

"I promise, now go!" I say as Dino sprints off into the dark.

"Lets bring this place down" I say racing back into the building.

Dino's pov

   I ran for miles without stopping I only slowed down when I saw Hades palace. I raced up to the gate. "Hades, it's me Lee Chan son of Ares." I yell into the gate buzzer. The gate opens and I run inside. I pound on the door frantically.

   "Chan, what are you doing in the underworld?" Hades asks as I walk inside. "Long story short, I wad kidnapped by demons and S.coups rescued me and told me to run here. And that he was going destroy the demon chamber." I say.

"Do you have someway to contact Woozi, so we can tell them to meet here" I ask. "Yeah I'll video call him. He says a ray of light shots down for the ceiling.

"Dad? Now is not the time" Woozi yells as a image appears in the light. "I know what's up, come bring your friends to our house before going to the demon chamber."  He says hanging up.

"Do you like tea?" Hades asks as I nod