1.

//How are you diddly doing fellow creatures amongst the Earth~ I'm a slow updater, so please be patient with me. UwU//

(Y/N) yawned. She looked at herself in the mirror, poking and pressing at the bags under her eyes. It was 6:00 p.m and she needed to be at the restaurant in 45 minutes to check in, then leave 4 hours later. She didn't hate her job, but she didn't like it either. She was just glad to have a warm place to stay and somewhere she could sneak food from. Her apartment was cold and shabby. Her curtains were rugged and ripped. The blinds were bent, but her looks certainly made up for that.

She covered up her bags, put on bright red lipstick, and pinned her hair up and a fancy style that she wore almost everyday. She had a white blouse and old friend had lended her, some tight black jeans that matched her work shoes. She put on her glasses (unless you don't have glasses UwU) and headed outside and locked the door, not like anyone would want to break in.

She swiftly slid into her car and drove through the streets. She watched as dim orange lights lit up her car every few seconds. She pulled into the back of the restaurant, and opened the door. She shivered as she exited the comfort of her cushioned seat, and into the cold. She jogged her way to the back entrance to the kitchen, and steam instantly hit her face, making her body fill up with warmth. She slid into the waiters closet and tied her black apron around her waist, and clocked in just a few minutes early. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. "What'cha doin'?" (Y/N) jolted from her trance. She turned around to see a strapping black haired man dressed in a waiters outfit. "You scare me too much," she groaned. "Can't blame me for trying! You've rejected me almost- what? 30 times now?" He quipped and pointed finger guns at her. "And I have to keep telling you why, Daniel. It's because-"

"'I'm not ready for a relationship' I get it! But, you never know unless you try it~" he snaked his index across (Y/N)'s chin, and she shivered. (Y/N) snorted and pushed past him and grabbed a tray of food, and walked out the black flappy doors. The light shined in her eyes and she quickly propped up her walking in the presence of people richer than her.

She walked past the stage that had a dark skinned woman, with propped up short black hair. She was dressed in a shimmering gold dress and earrings.

"You made me stumble over my words~
Had me tripped through my teeth
Grabbed an ice pack for the back ache
Cause I'm falling head over feet
You took me back to your garden
Told me to never leave
Just one taste was enough
Now I'm stuck here for eternity~"

(Y/N) listened to the woman sing, and delivered the steaming, delicious food to people dressed in shimmering and prim clothing. She passed her tray off to another waitress and went to go escort a party waiting at the entrance. "How many?" (Y/N) chirped as cheerful as she could. "Six, please! We have two running late, but it's such a large group, yes?" The woman (Y/N) was talking to had blue-ish grey hair, and a Grey flowing dress, followed by two older men and a dark haired, pointy eared young man that looked about her age. (Y/N) was astounded at how cheerful the woman had replied. Usually all the people she served were stuck up, with their noses too stuck up their a- never mind. (Y/N) smiled painfully and showed the party to their table and passed out the menus.

Before the lady took her seat, she whispered into (Y/N)'s ear "Are you perhaps single?" (Y/N) jumped and spun around to stare at the oddly familiar woman who was staring intently at her. "I-I-I'll be right back to take your order!!" She stuttered and jogged into the kitchen.

Beads of sweat formed on her head and fell down her face. Tonight was going to be interesting.