17.

"I didn't know! You pick a flavor!"

"Mic, whichever flavor I pick, you'll yell at me and say that's the wrong one," Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose. The two started to attract the unwanted attention of others, just because of Yamada's indecisiveness over an ice cream flavor. Taking a bite, the cold treat made (Y/N) shiver. "Fine! Lime sherbet. Happy now?" Yamada huffed. "Extatic," Aizawa mumbled before heading over to the rest of the group. Eri munched and nibbled on her vanilla ice cream cone, that every now and then, would dribble on to her palm.

"How long till it starts?" Mirio asked, sneakily sliding his hand to intertwine with (Y/N)'s. She smiled and Aizawa said, "Only 30 minutes. If we want to make it there on time, Mic should've made up his mind 5 minutes ago." He grumpily snorted in retaliation as Yamada joined him at his side. "ALL RIIIGHT! Let's head to our magnificent beach side party, where we shall rock until midnight!" Yamada smooth talked and strutted down the boardwalk. "You want to know the funny thing about this beach? About 6 or 7 years ago, this place was a total dump, until some random dude shows up and cleans the place!" Yamada whistled. Aizawa rolled his eyes and gripped on to Eri's hand.

(Y/N)'s eyes roamed around the chattering people on the boardwalk. She heard how some of the wooden planks would squeak under their weight. "You okay?" Mirio squeezed her hand. "Perfectly fine! I just haven't heard these sounds in a while..." She trailed off, as the sun shaded a deep orange and inched closer to the western part of sky. "How long is a while?" Mirio asked and licked a drop of ice cream from his upper lip. "Since I've lived in America.. which was 8 years ago..." (Y/N) chewed on her cheek. Mirio brushed his thumb over her hand, "There's no need to be embarrassed, you don't have to talk about it. Just enjoy yourself for now," he smiled sweetly. (Y/N) blushed and nodded.

"C'mon! The set up is just down this way!" Yamada pointed at the stage set up that was surrounded with people that were decked out in summer fashion.

"I'm guessing these are the mix of people who weren't rich enough to afford expensive seating at the stadium, and a mix of dedicated fans who would follow her to the end of the Earth," (Y/N) chuckled. "Awesome deduction skills," Mirio laughed. (Y/N) turned her head to the beach and saw people laughing and dancing along to home brought stereos. She sighed at the sight. The glistening blue water reflected off of her (e/c) eyes. Mirio noticed this, and lightly squeezed her hand. He admired how the soft glow from the sunlight dazzled her soft skin. He held her hand tight as they continued down the path, until running into a crowd of people. "Oh boy," Yamada mumbled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Ah man! This line is huge! How the heck are we going to get i-" Yamada was quickly cut off when he was yanked away from the group by a hand, and quickly disappeared in the crowd. Aizawa actually had a look of panic in his eyes, "Yamada!" He yelled above the crowd, "Yamada Hizash-" he, too, was sucked into the crowd, but in the opposite direction; all while still holding Eri's hand and pulling her with him. "Where did they go?" (Y/N) panicked. "I have no idea," Mirio mumbled in response, and pulled her closer to his body, "Stay close to me," he huskily whispered in her ear, trying not to draw too much attention. His eyes darted around the crowd of people. (Y/N) was busily looking everywhere as well, until her eyes fell on a little girl with black hair and blue piercing eyes, who was intently looking directly at her... and holding a white, fluffy, black striped tiger. (Y/N)'s eyes immediately widened as she felt something heavy crash into her and Mirio, swooping them away and toward the stage. She closed her eyes tightly, until everything stopped moving. She peeked open an eyelid, only to be met with a fierce face of one of the many things that she feared might eat her. She was face to face with a white tiger.

It had a deep blue aura emitting from it's fur and matching blue eyes that struck out like the moon in a pitch black sky. She yelped and instantly fell backwards and into the arms of  Mirio. "Woah, woah! You're okay! It's just Adair!" He chuckled and steadied her balance. "We scaaared you!" (Y/N)'s face screwed up as a familiar voice rang through the dark room. She squinted as the lights flashed on, and cold air blew into her face, cooling her down. Jordan was leaning against the wall that was to the left of where (Y/N) and Mirio were standing. "Okay Adair, I got what I needed. Apparently, we have A LOT of training to go through, Ms. (Y/N)!" She chuckled lightly as Adair huffed to the other side of the room, "That was only a test. We'll get started on some things after the show is over, like I promised!" (Y/N) was on shaky knees and could barely stand by herself, "I-Is every test... going to be like that?" (Y/N) stammered. "Nah, I like to be diverse. The more situations the better you'll be at thinking faster!"

(Y/N) tried her best to stand, and eyed the shape shifting figure in the corner. It was a flash of bright blue, before the majestic creature was gone and became the humanly figure of Adair. "Now I see why you have so many women chasing you! Did you have to do that in front of them, you big dork?" Jordan giggled, making Adair blush fiercely. "Go get changed, you weirdo! I don't want you to have a heat stroke on stage!" Adair calmed himself as much as he could, and slightly bobbed his head.

"Sorry for making you guys wait for bit, lines are crazy around this time of day!" Jordan laughed, and folded her arms, "I'll get you a chair if you need one, I didn't know it would scare you that bad!" (Y/N) frantically shook her head and and hands everywhere, feeling embarrassed that she had embarrassed herself in front of the hero. "Y-You don't have to do that! I'm perfectly fine!" She stuttered and blushed a frustrated red. Jordan smirked, "Alright, calm down! I'll be right back." The hero laughed, and went behind a curtain where Adair had disappeared. (Y/N) looked up at Mirio who had an all knowing smile and look on his face. "Hey! Don't give me that look!" She whined. "Your scared of Jooordan!" He sang and laughed.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Says who?" (Y/N) cringed at the rhyme. "The look you had on your face said it all," Mirio brushed a stray piece of hair away from her face with his hand, "it was adorable." (Y/N)'s face became a deeper shade of red with his touch. The moment was quickly ruined as Yamada tripped through the curtain the others had gone through, "Oi! Watch the face! Don't be so rough!" He huffed, and fell face first on the floor. Aizawa came out after him, holding a little white haired girl's hand. (Y/N) could only see a glimpse of Adair, but she could tell he had a smirk that cracked at the corner of his mouth. "Where are we?" Yamada muttered, his glasses were crooked and sliding off of his face. "Back stage," Aizawa mumbled, sliding past him and yawning. "Why are you yawning? The day has only begun!" Yamada regained his confidence and stood up while brushing himself off.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard the crowd," Aizawa snorted, "They were bursting my eardrums when we were on the other side of the curtain." Eri was looking around at the covered equipment. "That's not surprising! Her fans have always been loud! Remember last year?" Mirio laughed. "Psst! You guys!" Melaya poked her head through the curtain, "I think we can get you guys to the ground, you might have to do some shoving though. These people can be intense!" Yamada waved, "I'm sure we'll be fine!" Melaya frowned and gave him a look that said, 'really?' The look itself made even made Yamada sweat. "I-er...  We can.... catch a lift to the ground," Yamada mumbled, remembering the horrible memories from a few years back. "That would be best," Aizawa sighed. "Come along, then," Melaya's smile returned and her head disappeared among the black curtains.

Eri was lifting up a tarp covering a piece of equipment. "Eri, now's not the time to be nosey," Aizawa called to her. "But... there's a robot..." She whispered. "I'm sure there are lots of robots back here," Aizawa walked over to her and gently took her hand. He disappeared behind the curtain still holding Eri's hand. (Y/N)'s heart melted as she watched the two fade into the black cloth. "I'm sure it won't be as bad," Mirio whispered in (Y/N)'s ear, "We'll be fine. I promise," he kissed the side of her head and pulled her toward the curtain. Yamada made a gagging sound with the back of his throat before heading past the curtain. Mirio stuck his tounge out at him, as be disappeared. He pulled her close and lifted the curtain, "Ladies first," he smiled. (Y/N) took a deep breath before heading into the light.

~BONUS~
WARNING: This is a small part of an up coming chapter!

"Are you sure?" (Y/N)'s face immediately heated up at the question. "Of course! Why wouldn't I?" Mirio smiled. "I don't know... it just seems so serious," (Y/N) scratched the back of her hand. Mirio opened his mouth to reply, but his phone went off before he could form words. "It's Yamada..." Mirio grumbled. "Why is he labeled derp lord?" (Y/N) giggled. Mirio shrugged, "The name suits him." He picked up his phone and put it to his ear. He pulled (Y/N) close and nuzzles his nose in her neck, gently kissing her skin. It was moments of silence. (Y/N) felt Mirio almost stop breathing. His touch left her body, and he murmured words to the phone. (Y/N) could only make out one sentence which was, "I'll be there as quickly as possible." Mirio looked up with a horrified and worried look on his face. "Hurry and get your shoes and coat on. We need to go," Mirio rushed and went to grab his coat from the rack. "Wait! What's going on?" (Y/N) started to become worried. "There was an accident. We need to get to the hospital, quickly."

Hi guys! I'm still waiting on some requests for the 1k special! Make sure you leave some requests in the comments! I can do a cross over with someone!