7k Special part 4

This shouldn't even be called a 7k Special anymore!!! We fricken hit 10k reads!!!

"So, who's next?" (Y/N) asked, curious. "Someone of great value, but one you don't see much," the orange haired girl's silky voice spoke out to her. "What does that mean?" (Y/N) asked, but there was no response.

She shot her eyes open and was caught on a railway, sitting across from a girl that had raven colored hair, trimmed to her shoulders, long black eyelashes, a skinny face that was pale, and round eyes. An Asian look to her, over all. She had a bouquet of red roses and a black violin case that sat next to her feet. She was wearing a pure white blouse, black slacks, and black shoes that pointed at their tips. She was scrolling through her phone as the train ran through a tunnel, the pink headphones that sat on her shoulders connected to it through a long wire.

The train bumped, slightly. (Y/N) turned her head to face out of the window, trying to recognise where she was. Her eyes widened when she saw the lights of a sparkling city on the other side of the glass. She had seen it in multiple pictures, and it was one of the most populated cities in the world.

(Y/N) was currently traveling through the enormous city of Hong Kong, China. It was quiet in the train car. It was only her, the girl, and a few others.

The train soon stopped at a train station. The girl stepped out, and (Y/N) quickly followed. The moment (Y/N) stepped foot off the train, steam flurried into her vision, covering the sight in front of her. She fumbled helplessly in the dark, until the mist had cleared. She was now in a dark hall, where a bright yellow-orange light lit up at the end, guiding her way to a few steps. Out of the blue, the same girl that was on the train, rushed past her and hustled up the steps.

(Y/N) listened closely. There was the ring of instruments, being tuned or just fiddling around with an unrecognizable song. (Y/N) walked up the steps, shading her eyes slightly to see through the shimmering light. It opened up to a stage, covered with black chairs that were full of squabbling musicians. All were either chatting, playing, or on their phones. (Y/N) searched for the girl from the train. Once spotted, (Y/N) found that the seat next to her was empty.

(Y/N) quickly rushed over and took a seat next to her as she unpacked her violin from its case. The girl tightened the bow then pressed the block of rosin against it and smoothly slid it up and down the hairs. Once she was satisfied, she picked up the violin and carefully began to tune, starting with the e string.

A conductor came up on to his stand and gently clapped his hands together, catching the symphony's attention. He mumbled something that (Y/N) couldn't understand, since it was in a foreign language, but she saw as the girl and others around her readied their instruments and making sure their bow hold was just perfect.

The conductor raised his hands up and quickly dropped them at a fast pace start them off, giving (Y/N) a sudden rush of energy that almost made her bolt out of her chair.

The sound bounced from the walls and (Y/N)'s heart raced, she closed her eyes to try and slow it down, but the music slowly faded from her ears after a few minutes, and she was back on the train.

The girl was sitting across from her again, but this time, she wasn't alone...

There was a man a few feet next to her, he had a beard and glasses. He was looking frantically around the empty train. (Y/N) did not like the look of him, not one bit. Her eyes widened as she watched him grow closer to the girl, sweating and flexing his hands. The girl was on her phone, but soon she noticed what he was doing. She scooted away from him, but he just kept drawing nearer.