1k special- Well 7k special, now.

Y'all are crazy. I wasn't expecting to get so much attention for this story! Thank you guys so much!

Requested by: Ralex101

Prompt: (Y/N) goes back in time to see each character's past selves and react to how far they've come.

Part 1:
It's really long. I'm just telling you now.
~~~~

(Y/N) jolted awake in a cold sweat. "What the..." she mumbled, rubbing her temple to try and subside the blaring headache. It was a moment before she realised she wasn't in Mirio's bed... or in a house at all.

She shot straight up and looked around. The sky was white and had browning clouds. She was surrounded by yellow wheat that flowed with the wind and scratched at her skin, gently. She stood up and covered her surroundings. She did a full spin, but there was no sign of life anywhere.

(Y/N) jumped when a hand was set on her shoulder from behind. She spun around and came face to face with an orange haired girl. Her hair was pinned back in a pixie cut and flowers  were sprawled out, inside of her hair. "There is no need to be afraid! Please, be careful, you do not want to step on any roaming wildlife."

"But there is no wildlife!" (Y/N) began to protest. She was interrupted when the orange haired girl stuck out her hand and pointed to something behind (Y/N). When (Y/N) turned, there was a small, tan jackrabbit. Silently it skidded off, into the brush. (Y/N) was speechless.

"How did you do that?" She asked in a whisper. "I can do lots of things," the girl replied, "but we do not have enough time to show you. I'm here so you can see what your friend's lives were like when they were younger."

"How do I know it's 100% accurate?"

"It just is," the girl replied blandly. "Come," she beckoned and turned, walking away from (Y/N). Hesitantly, (Y/N) followed, watching her step. The ground beneath her was solid dirt, almost so dry and rough that it was hardly believable to be able to sustain plant life.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a hand was pressed to her chest, causing her to stop before stepping into a deep pond of water. The orange  haired girl stepped into the pool, her tan robe floating up to her ankles. She took a deep breath before motioning for (Y/N) to join her in the crystal clear water.

(Y/N) was mesmerized, and without thinkimg, she had stepped into the pool and had locked hands with the strange girl. "Breathe in deeply and close your eyes," the girl instructed. (Y/N) did as she was told. The moment she had closed her eyes, a blinding light had shot through her eyelids, forcing them open again. She was no longer in the water in the strange place.

Instead, she was in a small hospital hallway. (Y/N) looked down to see that she was clutching a small card that had "Congratulations!" written in it in bold with gold swirls. There was a large wooden door, slightly ajar in front of her. (Y/N) sucked in a breath, then carefully opened the door to see a newly found mother and father.

The mother was white, the father was black.

"It's a girl!" The doctor exclaimed. A nurse swaddled the tender kin then handed it to the mother, who had an overjoyed look. The father, on the other hand, wasn't too happy. His expression was grim. "What's wrong, hon?" The mother looked up to her husband. He said nothing and turned away. "Sweetie?" Was all the mother could say, before the stormed out of the room saying, "I wanted a son," under his breath. (Y/N) was shoved out of the way and she watched him storm down the hall.

"This can't be..." (Y/N) whispered to herself as the image around her morphed into a completely new one.

(Y/N) was sat down on a comfortable leather couch, as a child, at the age of 6, that had brown curly hair, milk chocolate skin, and beaming red eyes that hid behind glasses, sat on the floor in front of her, curled up in a small ball and tears rolling down her cheeks.