Special A/N

(Y/N) stared at the door in front of her. She swallowed thickly, leaving her mouth dry. She carefully rapped her knuckles on the door. '221B Baker Street... sounds familiar,' She thought. A cold brisk wind chilled her down to the bone.

Silence.

"Hello?" she muttered, "I'm here to talk to Lee- WOAH!" (Y/N) felt her entire body being yanked into the door of a very cozy, welcoming apartment. The fire was going, illuminating the soft, clean carpet, and there were pictures everywhere. (Y/N) stumbled in and spun around to see her captor. It was a girl who looked a lot like Jordan; A slightly freckled face, browning skin, glasses, and curly hair. Except, she was slightly chubbier, and shorter than Jordan, had a different fashion taste and a rounder, more friendly looking face with brown eyes, not the prettiest of faces, though. She was dressed in an over sized, blue, thin jacket, black t-shirt, and jeans, with slippers. "Hi!" She said, shuffling up to (Y/N), "I'm Lee! I'm so glad you could come out here in such disastrous weather! Take a seat- quickly, quickly!" She ushered (Y/N) over to a plump, grey, leather chair that sat across from an exactly identical one that was separated by a coffee table. Upon the coffee table were a few magazines, books, papers, and a whole tea set. A scented candle sat in the middle of it all.

"Uh... You... oddly look a lot like Jordan... except- erm...?" (Y/N) awkwardly searched for the right words. "Shorter? Fatter? Less gorgeous?" Lee took a sip from a pink tea cup and set it down, "I get that a lot, don't worry. My self esteem was lowered a LONG time ago." She giggled, and (Y/N) sat in the chair, extremely embarrassed. "Here! Drink, drink! I'll explain everything!" Lee giggled and poured (Y/N) a cup of tea in the extremely nice tea set.

(Y/N) blew on the steaming cup of tea and brought it to her lips. "Not the type of stories I usually write, huh?" Lee winked at her, "Well, there is a peculiar reason for that..." Her face grew grim. (Y/N) silently set her cup down. "...School." Lee's voice had lowered, "As it comes to a close, it becomes more... difficult." (Y/N) only slightly nodded and gave her a look of understanding. "I understand, I have been lazy and haven't been posting, but once THIS IS ALL OVER, I will devote more of my time to upload on time. Now, (Y/N), you are very important to me, and I wanted you to know that. Okay? Okay! Cool. You can leave if you want to, I'll have two new chapters out next Monday with little Mirio sweets in there for you!" The socially conscious girl started ushering (Y/N) out of the apartment.

"Don't you want your c-"

"You can keep the cup! Sorry, sorry!" Lee escorted her to the door, "I have a lot more people coming today, I would love to have you over for longer, but I just cleaned this place and I don't like dealing with crowds." (Y/N) nodded, and they both exchanged their goodbyes. "Come back again, sometime! I enjoy your company!" Lee  smiled and called to her as (Y/N) walked away from the apartment complex.

~~~~~

A/N: I really hope you guys got everything! There will be two new chapters out on Monday, because I finally have days off on Saturdays for more time to work. This is all I had time for, and I apologize!

I really really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, though!