7k Special Part 3

I added some derp kitties at the top to make me feel better, because the chAPTER DECIDED IT WAS OKAY TO DELETE ITSELF!!!! RAAAAAA

"Let's do this," (Y/N) chuckled then closed her eyes again. The feeling hit her like a brick to the head. She jolted awake at the sound of gunshots and war. The sound of yelling in foreign languages and children being taken away from their families. (Y/N) spun around as one particular cry stood out amongst the others. She realised was standing in the middle of some sort of horrid slave trade.

"MAMA!" A boy with pure white hair and dark skin cried as he was being taken away by men of the same race. He was dressed in a white, torn up, t-shirt and torn tan cargo shorts, barefoot. He had a heavy South African accent that pierced the air like a needle to a balloon. (Y/N) immediately recognised who this was.

"ADAIR!" The mother called back desperately trying to reach out to her son. The boy had tears in his eyes as they started to fill with a bright blue. The larger men yelled out foreign curse words as the boy managed to rip himself from their grip and start running toward the ones he loved so dear. He was only a few feet away. He could make it! He can make it!

He reached out his hand as (Y/N) exhaled her last breath of hope. She jumped as the boy suddenly began to spasm and cry out in pain. She could see the waves of electricity flowing through his body. He finally collapsed after the few seconds of intense electric shock. "Adair," (Y/N) whispered as men came over and picked up the boy's limp body and carried him away. The mother was screaming and crying as she was put into metal shackles and loaded on to a black van, along with many other African American women.

(Y/N) felt like puking at the sight, but she had to turn her head away and follow where she had taken the boy. "White hair," she mumbled over and over again, under her breath. Finally she saw him, being passed around like a piece of meat. "This boy is dangerous," a man said, she could surprisingly understand him. "Take him far away and lock him up in chains and shackles, like his mother."

(Y/N) followed one man, as he slung the boy over his shoulder and loaded him into a poorly covered vehicles that was full of rice and other grains. (Y/N) silently climbed into the back of the truck, sitting down next to where they had laid him down. A guard climbed in the back and sat down on a dusty bench across from them.

The boy was knocked out, cold, as the truck started up. Dust kicked up as the tires sputtered into action and wobbled down an empty dirt road. (Y/N) felt her eyes droop. She hugged her knees close to her, burying her face into her soft pajama pants.

She didn't even know that the rocking of the truck had stopped. She was still pressed against a wall and crouched. When she looked up, she was in a solitary confinement cell, that only had a window as it source of light. The boy was covered in chains, still wearing the clothes she had first met him in except they looked like they had been torn at by a beast. He was huddled in a corner, hugging his knees and rocking himself back and forth. Was he scared of himself or his quirk? His eyes were slightly bloodshot but they still had their radiant blue within them.

Out of the blue, a light flashed on the wall. The boy jumped up and chased after it. (Y/N) looked up and saw that there were two guards crouching in front of the window with a flashlight in hand. Apparently one had laughed loud enough to where the boy heard them and stopped jumping at the wall. The men stopped in their tracks as he stiffly turned to face them.

The boy released an ear piercing roar, to where even (Y/N) had to cover her ears. The guards scrambled to get up and ran off before they were caught off duty. "Jerks," (Y/N) mumbled as she watched the boy huff then sit down on the dusty floor. That is, until the metal door that lead inside of the sell cracked open. The boy leapt to his feet and started to back away, tripping over the chains clutched around his ankles and falling on his butt. He whimpered under his breath.

A guard walked in, carrying a tray of food. He dropped the tray of slop just out of the boy's reach, then abruptly left. The boy scrambled over to the tray, desperately grasping at it and choking himself with the chain locked around his neck. His thin fingers managed to hook around one of the curves and he pulled it forward, gasping for air.

Saliva dripped from his mouth as he hungrily took in handfuls of the slop, like he was starved. He probably was.

(Y/N) watched him choke his food down before returning to a corner and curling back up into a ball. The image in front of (Y/N) faded away but came back in the same place, except the boy was muscular and had grown to be an age around 19 or 18. He was pacing circles across the dusty ground. He was dressed in a pair of shorts that looked to be made from a potato sack.

There was sudden shouting from beyond the door. The teen stopped pacing. He walked up to his door and started to listen. Cells were being broken into, people from different countries yelling in their native tongue, and heavy footsteps. The cell next to his had been broken into and he was next.

He stood back as people started to bang against his door. Over and over, repeatedly. Eventually, the door tipped inward, like a tree, making flurries of dust arise into the air.

He looked at the door, then up at the one who had knocked it in. His eyes widened as they fell upon a girl with curly brown hair, tan skin, and red eyes that seemed to scare anyone who stared at them for too long. His cheeks tinted a red hue as she spoke to him. "Do you speak English?" She asked. He stared at her for a few more seconds before nodding. Behind her there were military guards marching and rushing to free others, as well as a black haired girl with thick black glasses.

The girl called someone over to free him from his shackles. She dragged him out of his cell and took him out of the building, holding his hand all the way.

(Y/N) smiled as the image changed into a small, penthouse living room area. Jordan and Terra were in the kitchen, talking quietly. Adair was on his knees sorting through a group of brightly colored gifts. Jordan came up behind him and gently set a hand on his shoulder, "Did you enjoy your presents?" He smiled up at her. She was the one that he would smile for. He nodded.

"Great," she chuckled, "There's one more present. It's a bit late because it had some traveling issues on the way here." Jordan winked then walked back into the kitchen to finish washing up.

There was a knock at the large apartment door. "Could you get that for me?" Jordan asked from the kitchen. "Yeah," he called back then stood up to get the door. He reached for the knob then gently pulled it open. His mouth dropped. There, in front of him, was his mother he had lost so many years ago.

Tears were in her eyes and she was clutching a large green, red, and yellow long sleeved shirt. "Happy birthday, my son," she rasped. Adair took a small step forward then lunged into a hug, never wanting to let go again. They both broke out in tears.

At this point in time, Jordan had come to watch everything unfold. She was the one who had managed to find her, but (Y/N) could tell by the look on her face, she wasn't going to tell anyone about it, though.

Adair invited his mother inside and introduced her to Jordan and Terra. Jordan had prepared a cake specifically for her arrival. Adair followed his mother like a lost puppy the whole time, but at some point he had pulled Jordan over to the side and leaned over to whisper into her ear. (Y/N) couldn't make out what he said, but afterwords, Jordan pulled him into a long hug. Before leaving her embrace, Adair pressed a kiss to Jordan's forehead then pranced over to his mother.

Terra had to come up and slightly nudged Jordan's arm with her elbow before she moved. Jordan's face was flushed and her eyes followed Adair as he laughed along with his mother. "You know, he had the dorkiest crush on you," Terra teased. "Yeah," Jordan whispered, "I know."

The day had ended with a picture of Adair, his mom and Jordan. He had a grin on his face, baring all of his teeth, which he barely did. Both of his arms were around the ladies in the picture and Jordan had a small smile and a blush on her face.

(Y/N) sighed, wanting to see more of the happy times Adair had spent with his mother, but the image blurred and soon she was back to being face to face with the orange haired girl.

~~~~

HA! I did it! I re-wrote everything! It was a painful experience.

So, I've ran into a dilemma. I can't figure out either to ship Terra with Jordan or Adair with Jordan. I am so confused!

New chapter will be out soon!