5.

A/N: If you guys haven't checked out Surfaces yet, I have a link above to one of their songs. It's personally one of my favorites, but I still recommend their songs to you guys. UwU

~~~~~~

It was currently 9:30 pm. The snobby people were gone, and dishes were left for (Y/N) to clean. She breathed in heavily. It didn't get any better than this. The scent of faded colognes and perfumes stained the air and mixed with rich food. She looked back at the table Mirio and his party once sat. The memory of getting to serve them made her night worth it. There were only a few servers left to help clean... including Daniel. (Y/N) shivered at the thought. She brushed it off, and grabbed a dust pan and a broom.

(Y/N) hummed and cleaned the room. She reached under tables and sweeped extra crumbs left by the so called, 'fancy people'.

"Nine to five I'm killing time

But twenty-four-seven, three-six-five

I have to be where I can feel your sunshine."

(Y/N) chuckled and mimicked the lady that stood on the grand stage before her. Countless times she had heard the song, but tonight it seemed special. (Y/N) double stepped and tapped her foot to the beat of her own joy. She wanted to be in the arms of Mirio again. She leaned against the pole of her broom and stared at the ceiling full of golden swirls and carvings of angels. The color looked just like Mirio's hair.

~~~~~~~

(Y/N) shivered and slid into her car. After sitting down, a tickle rose in her throat, and (Y/N) quickly went into the coughing fit. Was she getting sick? She covered her mouth and closed her eyes. If she was sick, she would never be able to go into work again. It's a policy of theirs. A brutal, job crushing one.

(Y/N) heaved in a deep breath, then slid the key into the ignition. She took her hair down from its pinned up position, and looked at herself in the mirror. She poked and prodded at the bags under her eyes and sighed. After a few minutes of getting her depression under control, she pulled out of the alley way her car was parked in to start her journey back home.

~~~~~~~

(Y/N) climbed the stairs, just a few doors down from her apartment. The moment her apartment came in to view, she stopped dead in her tracks. A cold feeling wiped over her whole body. The door to her apartment was wide open, and what looked like to be the kitchen light, was on.

(Y/N) swallowed and tried to subside the dryness in her throat, but it didn't work. She carefully, and quietly, reached into her back pocket to pull out a crummy box cutter she carries for protection purposes. The feeling of the cold steel object in her hand made her tremble more than she all ready was. (Y/N) slowly and carefully approached her doorway, but stopped when a black heel and light skin that had a green tint, stepped in front of her. "Ms. (L/N)," the lady stepped out in front of (Y/N), "I was wondering when you'd return." The woman smirked. For what reason, you ask? This was (Y/N)'s landlord. Her quirk: radiation. Her blood contains large amounts of radiation, causing a low toxic glow to emit from her body.

"What...? Why were you in my-" "You don't take much care of your apartment, do you?" The landlord snarked. "... I've been busy with work," (Y/N) meekly replied, fear trembling in her voice. "Well, Ms. (L/N), unfortunately, you are being evicted!" The landlord happily clapped her hands together. "But, you can't just do that! It's unfair!" The box knife dropped from (Y/N)'s hand, and onto the ground. "Actually, as your landlord, and the owner of the building, I can!" The ladies eyes shone in the moon light, like the eyes of a demon in the dark. "I.... I don't... can I at least get my stuff?" (Y/N) was hyperventilating at this point. She had just lost everything. "What stuff?" The landlord smirked evily, implying that she knew how desperately poor (Y/N) had come to be, before she even moved in. "So, I would get into that crummy car of yours, and see if any of your poor friends would even accept you. If they're not living with their parents," the dark woman laughed.

The warmth in (Y/N)'s body had finally left. She felt dizzy, but she picked up her box cutter and shuffled back to her car, and started to sob. She couldn't go to work, if she didn't have a warm place to sleep. If she were to sleep in the cold, she could wake up with a stuffy nose, and then be rendered jobless. She sniffled and leaned her head against the steering wheel. Its leather padding was cooling on her face. Who could she possibly call, who wouldn't be uncomfortable letting her stay?

The buzz of her phone made her jump.

Mirio ;) : Did you make it home okay? I was worried. . .

(Y/N) stared at her phone. Would it be that weird to ask him? I mean, they only met that very night, but it was getting late, and (Y/N)'s job was at stake. She stared at her phone again, for a minute or two, before she sat up, sighed, and leaned against the back of her seat. She started to push the buttons displayed on her phone screen.

(Y/N): Actually...

(Y/N): About that...

How was she even going to ask him? Would it be too embarrassing to say, "Yeah, so, my land lord hates me, and I'm broke as sh*t. Can I crash at your place?" (Y/N) wiped the thought from her head, and started with a different approach.

(Y/N): My landlord just kicked me out. I'm kinda stuck without a place right now.

Mirio ;) : OMG! Really? You can stay with me! I would really enjoy your company! That wouldn't be to weird, would it?

"What am I saying!?!?" Mirio yelled at himself, probably scaring his neighbors. He's going to have to apologise to them in the morning. Mirio started pacing back and forth. "What if that text scared her away???" He mumbled to himself worriedly. Mirio drummed his fingers against his leg, thinking (Y/N) would delete his number, and never talk to him again. His black pajama pants shimmered in the light of his lamp. As he ran a hand through his hair, that was fluffing up due to the loss of its heavily gelled shape, his phone out up and emitted a cute little ringtone he had set for  (Y/N)'s conatct.

(Y/N): That would be nice...

(Y/N): Are you sure you wouldn't mind?