29.

I hope you guys know, that we are way over halfway done with this book! Huzzah!

Would you guys like a second book or is that just me?

"C'mon! Pick up already!" Jordan rushed through streets and alleyways, the phone pressed up to her ear. It rang as she plunged into another dark alleyway that led to a dead end.

The call went to voice mail.

"Damn It!" She whispered and nearly crushed her phone in her palm. "You shouldn't say that... Some people can understand you, you know." Jordan spun around quickly, but not quickly enough as a cloth was put over her mouth that had an odd scent, and she found herself passing out.

"That's it," the voice cooed, she could still make out his creepy smile, "sleep..."

"Good morning, love," Mirio hummed and yawned, "Ready to start the day? Do you feel okay? Need anything?" He asked many questions once he realised what they had done the night before. "Mirio, I'm fine!" (Y/N) chuckled and pecked his lips, "I had the weirdest dream, though."

Mirio rolled over to grab his phone. Once he turned the screen on, he immediately sat up, his expression was unreadable. There was 11 missed phone calls from Jordan, no voice mails left, when they all abruptly stop at one time, ending with a single text message from an unknown number.

(Y/N) scooted herself next to him and read over his shoulder as he pulled up the text.

'Turn on your T.V at 10 A.M. sharp. I have a little surprise for you.'

Mirio looked at his clock that flashed glowing green lights. "Shoot- it's 9:50! We have to get down there!" He bolted out of bed, and put a pair of pajama pants on. (Y/N) Was startled but put on a robe and followed him down the stairs, worried. Once she had carefully made it all the way down, she could hear the soft mumbling from the T.V.

She went into the room, only to be startled at the sight. Mirio was standing directly in front of the television with a horrified look. (Y/N) looked at the screen, the same feeling of dread that Mirio was feeling crashed down on her. There was a picture of Jordan right next to the reporter. "Recently, we have had reports of the international hero, Music Box, has gone missing. Police do not have access to her whereabouts, nor does anyone else, especially her team."

Just listening to it made (Y/N) sick. She knew what happened. Oh she wish she didn't, but she knew, because it was all of her fault, dragging everyone in to it.

"We have just received a special audio clip from a caller who has seen the hero around Tokyo, Japan. We have also received news that there will be more today, and this on coming week if police forces permits us... let's listen in..."

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

(Y/N) was right. It was Daniel.

"Many things, actually,"

It was Jordan! She's still alive!

"So, what's this for? You kidnap me, tie me up, then expect me to not try and escape?"

There was a slight shuffling from within the recording.

"I've made sure that there is no way in or out of this building."

"If there is no way out, then I'll make my own way out. Also, you kind of suck at tying knots."

There was the snapping of a rope and the shuffling between people. "Come one, Jordan..." Mirio whispered, eyes still glued to the screen, "You can do it." There was the recognizable whirring of her speaker starting up, but it was interrupted with the sound of bolt of electricity coming into contact with skin and a scream of pain, except it was horribly distorted like a video game glitch. Daniel tsked at her.

"You struggling isn't going to make this more easy..."

There was a sudden click of the tape, signifying that the recording was done. The reporters face was grim. "Stay tuned for more updates... my name is Hikoro Doji, and please, be safe out there..." The news station went to commercial.

Mirio's breathing had quickened and he was gripping the remote to the point it was almost snapping in half. "Mirio, she'll be okay! Tara will find her, I'm sure of it!" (Y/N) tried to call him down as she went up to him and pressed a hand to his arm, gently.

He didn't respond, he only kept his eyes on the screen, until there was a knock at the door.

(Jordan's P.O.V)

"WHERE IS SHE!?" He spat in my face. "I have no idea who you're talking about," I said calmly, trying to think of a way to muffle the whirr of the speaker so when he's distracted I could possibly get him down.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about," he hissed and leaned in closer to my face, perhaps too close. "Mmm..." I said, "Perhaps." That's it. He's gotten too close. I took the opportunity to knock our heads together at brute force. He breathed between his teeth and backed off, rubbing his head in pain. "You bitch!" He swung his fist at me, landing a hearty blow to my cheek, just below my eye.

"(Y/N) (L/N), where is she?" He folded his arms. If looks could kill, I'd be halfway up the steps to heaven right now. "Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy!" I smirked and held back as he struck another blow to my face, sending a wave of shock throughout my body. "Okay, now that one hurt," I said, shaking my head back into consciousness.

"I'm sure you'll be wishing that's the type of pain you felt after I'm done with you," he said, the sickening smirk coming back on to his face as he pulled off one of his gloves and threw it into the corner of the room. "Well this sucks," I manage to mumble under my breath as he took many steps toward me.

I looked at his palm, as it became a heated red, then orange like a sizzling fire. This bastard had more than one quirk! I tried to move, fumbling around with the new and improved metal chains he had me locked into. "You're a very pretty woman," he said and sighed, "but your beauty pales in comparison to my (Y/N)." He smirked and set his palm on my arm, the heat ripping through my costume and biting at the flesh.

It hurt. It hurt real bad.

I screamed in pain, which only made him smile wider. I finally took this opportunity to get my speaker to work. I have to make it count. I have to make his ears bleed. The whirring was covered by the intense singe of flesh and my screams. Finally, it clicked.

From there, I blasted a sound so loud, I almost thought that the building was to collapse and I thought I might have gone deaf. Turns out, none of those things happened, because the cooling system did it's automatic shut down. I took a moment to realize that he burned through the pipes.

He had taken his hand away from my arm and had covered his ears, burning one of them in the process. The one that was burnt had blood spewing out of it. He knocked his hand against it, only to find that it had gone deaf. "If you can only stand up to this much pain," I said, voice raspy because of the smoke from my own burning skin filled my lungs, "then you won't make it long, when my team finds me."

(Back to (Y/N)'s P.O.V)

Mirio walked up carefully to the door, keeping (Y/N) firmly pressed up against his back. He reached out his hand and grabbed the knob, twisting it until it was ready to pull open. He looked at (Y/N) behind him, then yanked the door open to come face to face with Yamada, Aizawa, Nejire, Tamaki, Tara, Melaya, Adair, and Midoriya, for once.

Tara was in front, "We need your help." Her voice was trembling and he knew she was scared. "Why me?" He said, but her eyebrows furrowed. "Not you," she said gruffly and pointed at (Y/N) with her index, "You."

~~~~~

Oh boy oh boy, this chapter was short, but I swear the next one will be longer!

I tried drawing a picture of Jordan when she was in Highschool. I'll probably post it at the end of the next chapter.

Thank you all for reading!