Chapter 6: My Everything

Hey, guys! Another song! Its called My Everything by Ariana Grande from her new album. I love her, she's my fav singer. So, um check out her songs and album.

Ashlynn's POV:

I woke up and looked around. For some reason it wasn't night time. I checked my phone and it was 8:00. I saw texts from Hunter that I got when he entered the school.

Hunter: Hey, Ash. I guesss we sorta had a rough night, huh? Well, um.... about that kiss.... uh... well I guess I like you too. So, I didn't see you at your locker. I just wanted to know if your okay. Are you, cause if you need me, then I'll be there for you. Gtg, bye.

I cried and felt the air. I looked at the sky and noticed a flash of lighting split the sky apart. Clouds started to form, and thunder rolled, scaring me. I took my phone and replied to Hunter.

Ashlynn: Hunter, I like you too. Like more than a friend. And I have something to say about that kiss. I just had to kiss you. All those times we tried to, I would pull away. This time... I felt like I had to kiss you. If it was my last breath, then I would want to have a perfect first kiss, with you.... oh, and I really need you now! I'll tell you everything later, just get to the woods now!

I dropped my phone and tried to get up. I kept falling and I thought of how Hunter would come to the rescue. He was gentle and sweet. He also seemed self emotional, but no. I was self emotional, like my mother. Hunter had mixed emotions. Wow... I just realized how deep this situation got.

Anyway, I few minutes later, Hunter came to the rescue. Big sweetie pie, I tell ya. "Ashlynn?- Oh my gosh, Ash! Are you okay? Your clothes are torn up, and you have blood marks, and scrathes on your face!" I looked at Hunter and touched his face. "I'm fine, I'm just fine. Now help me up." Hunter swept me up and carried me to a tree. "Here, you should change. I brought spare clothes. And this slingshot. Haha!" I took my bra and Hunter waited for me, while being ten feet away.

I was about to put on my shirt ,when Hunter came around the tree and looked at me, "Pumpkin, are you- woah. Um.... I should let you, um.... yeah..." Hunter ran behind the tree and took big breaths. What's wrong with a boy seeing a girl in her bra, I was wearing a sports bra that fit me right. I put on my shirt and walked to Hunter.

"Uh.... are you crying?" I looked at Hunter and he looked at me. "No.... I was sweating through my eyes." Hehe, Hunter always cheers me up.

Hunter got up and touched the scratches on my face. I blushed and looked down. Hunter kissed my head and put his arm around me. "Ashlynn... we've got to do something about your face. If you go into school like this, everyone is gonna laugh at you." I looked at Hunter and saw the scratch left on his face. I touched it and let the warmness of my fire heal it. Hunter put my hand down and smiled. "You can't heal yourself, can you?" he asked. I nodded my head, no and sat under the tree.

Hunter looked at me and leaned in. I did the same, and don't worry. When I was changing, I put two mints in my mouth. "So, about that kiss..." I whispered. Hunter smiled and touched my hand. "Yeah... um... so are we..." I know Hunter meant. He wanted to know if we were, you know... "Uh.... I guess. If that's fine with you." We got closer and closer by the second. Hunter nodded his head. "So we have nothing to fear..."

I got closer and closer. This was different. My dream was to finally see the world and find love. Hunter... was my true love. The more I thought about it, the more I got confused. Why didn't my mom want me to find love?

Whateves. I was inch close to Hunter. I looked at him and he looked at me. We both blushed and I twirled my hair. We became closer and closer and I stopped. "Ashlynn.... what's wrong?" I looked at Hunter and sighed.