Chapter 14: Say Something; part 1

Okay the song for this chapter, I love it! It is Say Something by Christina Aguilera. Check out the song!

Hunter's POV:

<> Five days later <>

"Ughhh. What happened?" I said as my head throbbed with pain. "And why is my heart in my brain! Aahh!" I sat up and fell off the bed. Some girl opened the door and ran ove to me. "Hunter! Oh thank goodness your okay and didn't go into the light!" I looked at the girl confused, and she helped me sit on the bed. She sat next to me, but I was still confused about where I was, and what happened.

"Wait... who are you again? I know I know you, but I don't remember how I know you?" The girl looked at me and handed me a warm rag, to put on my head. "Hunter, you don't remember? You don't remember me? Or what we've been through, or our first kiss? But.... I... Hunter, it's me Ashlynn. Ashlynn Ella, your pumpkin, your everything. How do you not remember it!"

Ashlynn.... started crying and looking at me in the eye. She seemed really upset that I didn't remember her. "I'm really sorry, Ashlynn, it's just I don't remember you or our first kiss?" I stopped and looked at her while she was about to leave the room. "It's okay, Hunter. If you need me.... I'll be downstairs, on a couch, under a blanket, trying to suffocate myself." Ashlynn ran down the stairs and I heard her slam a cabinet door.

"If I could only remember, I would, for you.... but I can't. I don't where the past has gone."

Ashlynn's POV:

I took a blanket and covered myself, top to bottom, trying to forget that this EVER happened. How did he lose his memory. Was it the coma he was in for five days? How? It makes no sense!

Hunter came downstairs and sat next to me. "What do you want?" I asked with an annoyance in my tone, soon turning into a smile. "I just wanted to say that I-" I interrupted Hunter, by kissing him. His eyes grew wide as I closed my eyes, soon making him close his. Then he wrapped his arms around me as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I let go and Hunter looked at me with red all over his cheeks and pink lipstick smeared on his lips, still holding me. "Now what were you going to say?" I asked shyly. "Ummm.... woah... you, uh, kissed me? I kissed you? What the heck just happened?" Hunter said letting go of me and getting up. "I knew I shouldn't have kissed you. It wouldn't help. I just thought that if this was the last time I would be friends with you... never mind. I'll just leave and go back to my horrible life. Good bye Hunter.... Forever."

I walked towards the door and started to cry as Hunter hugged me. "Stop it, Hunter! You don't know me, you don't love me, so just leave me alone!" I yell prying his arms off my waist. "I know I might not know you, Ash, but maybe we can still be friends. I do kinda like you, so um... yeah." I closed the door and turned to look at Hunter.

"Are you serious? You like me? You've always liked me since September, Hunter, and so did I. But you don't remember that." I said looking down, my smile soon turning to a frown. "Yes I do. That's the only thing I remember. Us.... you stood up for me, when I got bullied. Remember? And when you kissed me, that was our first kiss." I looked up and smiled. Hunter grabbed my hands and smiled with me.

"Do you remember why we're in danger? Why you're in danger?" Hunter nodded his head and kissed my cheek. "Those are the only things I remember. I love you pumpkin." I layed my head on Hunter's shoulder and he hugged me.

"I love you too, Hunter...."

Just so ya'll know, the kiss didn't help Hunter remember. It was Ashlynn. Her love brought only back few memories. Hunter doesn't know that he's living alone, or that his parents died. He also doesn't remember all the other things from when he was a child, or what happened five days before his coma happened. How did get in a coma? Well that's a different story. I'll include it on Thursday! Crossy my fingeys! =)