Chapter 9: Childhood Memories....

Okay, guy, yes another song! Its Stay With Me by Sam Smith, but the version with Mary J. Blige. So, look that up! Enjoy! *excited chills!*

October....

Hunter's POV:

I got to school and I noticed Ashlynn at her locker. I wanted to talk to her, because she hasn't called, texted, gone over my house, or talked to me for a month. Ever since the fight we had back in September, she's acting like I'm some shadow. Like I'm not there.

I ran up to Ashlynn and covered her eyes. "Guess who? Its not Scooby Doo!" Ashlynn pulled my hands off of her face and looked at me. Well that's a first in a month. "Don't talk to me, Hunter. I'm done with you and your lies." I looked at Ash confused and almost cried. "What do you mean? I don't understand." Ashlynn brought me to the roof of the school. Once again, we were alone.

"Hunter. That last fight we had..... it changed everything between us. Our friendship. Even more than that....." Ashlynn sat on the edge of the roof and sat near her. "So, what are you saying?" I asked scaredly. "I'm just sorry that I shut you out for a month, but I just needed to calm down. The thing is....." I looked at Ashlynn and she broke into imidiate tears. She cried and cried and couldn't stop crying. Something that bad had to be on her mind.

"Ashlynn, what's wrong?" I said almost tearing up as well with Ashlynn on my shoulder. "Nothing, Hunter..... I just..... need a break." Ashlynn got up and ran away crying. I watched her run down the stairs and cry at the same time. When she was gone, I sat on the ledge crying nonstop. I was worried. Ashlynn was going to.... to..... no, she wouldn't... would she?

Ashlynn's POV:

I just sat in my mom's car everyday since the fight, wondering how Hunter must feel right now. He's probably heart broken. Him and I are best friends and a whole lot more, and I shut him out for a month. He'll never forgive me.

"Ashley, dear? Is something on your mind?" My mom asked. "No.... I'm okay. Perfectly fine...." I turned my face to the window and saw the little drops of ran. I cried silently and touched the window. As I did, I saw..... Hunter? No. He's just walking in the rain. Alone... sad, and...

He looked at my mom's car and waved to me, knowing it was me in the car. I looked away and felt ashamed. So when I went to wave back he was gone. I looked at my green converse the whole time, not saying a word.

When I got to school I got out the car, hoping not to run into Hunter, and ran inside the school. I walked to my locker and opened it. There was a note inside that slipped out the bottom. When no one was looking I picked it up and read it to myself, trying no to cry.

Dear Pumpkin,

I miss you alot.Your not talking to me anymore and it just kills me to see you, well, us like this. Please just talk to me. I can't stand to be without you. Ashlynn, where's your true heart? I need the other half to my heart and I know its there. Well, bye. =(

                                               The love that was always there,

                                                                                                   Hunter

I cried at the words Hunter had written to me. He cared about me so much..... why did I just shut him out like that? Now I just feel bad and like I wanna attempt murder.... on myself. I put the note in my pocket and closed the locker door, only to see darkness over my eyes. "Guess who?" When I heard that voice I already knew who it was. "Stop it, Hunter. I'm not in the mood." I pushed Hunter and the note fell out. "Oh, you read..... um..... yeah. But why are you so mad at me? Was it something I did?"