Chapter 1 A Unknown Crush

King Dices POV

I was working and making a lot of money while boss was in his office doing paperwork. The truth was I have a crush on him and I dony know how to tell him. I was at the bar thinking about him until.....Devil: hey dice how are ya doing. Im doing fine sir do you want a drink or something? I was tierd beacuse ai havent slept in a week. Devil: no thx and you look tierd why dont you go and rest. Im fine boss besides I have to much to do and... then he kissed me I was surprized at first the staff where squeeling and then i kissed back. B..Boss why did you kiss me? Devil: i have always had a crush on you ever since you got here and I wanted to show you how I felt and its ok if you dont like me back. i kissed him with passion then i said, Boss I have a crush on you to I feel the same way I love you! Devil: I love you too my king with all my heart. I started to feel dizzy then I collapesed and passes out from lack of sleep.Devil: Dice! Devil: i picked him up bridel style and brought him to bed and I layed in bed with him I had the staff close up so I can stay with my king. With that they both feel asleep cuddleing eachother and both in love.

Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter of my story make sure to like and leave a comment and try giving me some sugestions. And Merry Christmas Everyone!