Chapter 4 Him...

King Dices POV: 

Right now im one month pregnet with the baby and im happy me and dev are going to have this baby. 

Devils POV

Im going to do it Im going to perpose to him. All I need to do is find the right moment to do it. Chips: hey boss I hope you do good with dice. Ow Chips I dont know how to ask him like im so nurvice. Chip: Boss you can do this your the Devil for dam sakes you can do anything. Your right thanks chips. I wwent to dices room and I saw him and asked him to follow me and he did. 

King Dices: POV:

I was wondering where we were going till we where on a hill with the sun setting. Dev what are we doing here we have to close up the casino. Devil: Dice you know how your my right hand man. Yes but why do you ask? Devil: how would you feel about being my left hand man as well. He went down on one knee and I was shocked. Devil: King Dice will you Marry Me. My eyes started to have tears in them I was so shocked and happy. Devil: I thought to myself he is going to say no till he snaped me out of my thoughts. Yes Yes Yes! Omg Dev I will Marry you! Devil: I put the ring on him and then we shared a tender kiss. I ended the kiss and saw the staff squeeling and chips came up to us running. Chips: Boss Hes Back! 

Devils POV: 

I was running back to the casino and saw a cup trying to destroy the casino. Dice: Hey stop that right now or ill kick you out of here you..Ah! My King was shoot in the sholder. Dice! I fought Cuphead and I lost. 

King Dices POV: 

I got up and I was pissed. No one messes with King Dice. My wings started to show and I changed my form to the true king. I fought the cup and won and I kicked the cup out of the casino. I ran up to Dev and he got up and was shocked along with everyone else. Devil: Your the true king! Everyone bowed to me and I said to not to. Guys I kept this hidden from you ever since I got here but looks like the secrets out. The baby is fine I used my magic to protect it. Devil: I hugged him and he hugged back I was so happy they where ok. Dev I feel weird. I collapsed and then passed out the last thing I felt where furry arms picking me up.

Devils POV: 

I took my king to bed and I feel asleep with him cuddleing him so he would feel safe.