Chapter 2 Some Fun

Warning this contains Smut if you dont wanna read then its fine enjoy!

King Dices POV

I woke up with dev in my arms.(Dev=Devil) I got into the shower but i forgot my cloths so when i got out I got my cloths and I saw dev was awake. I blushed beacuse I had no cloths on. Ow dev I didnt know you where awake i'll get my cloths on and.... then he kissed me.

Devils POV

We both shared a tender kiss then i bit the bottom of his lip for entry he let me so I used my tonge to explore his mouth. He moaned and I was happy to hear it. So my king how about some fun. Dice: O..Oh boss I..I would l..love to. I pushes him on the bed and then I started sucking his cock. He was moaning like crazy. Dice: A-ah d-dev h-harder. With that I went faster and harder he was moaning loudly and it wasnt long till he cumed in my mouth. I made sure I got every last drop of it. Ow my king im not done with you yet. I put my cock neer his entrance and he noded for me to go so I did he moaned loudly. Dice: D-Dev i-it h-hurts. Dont worry my king it will feel good in a minute. I thrusted into him a few times till he said.Dice: Dev I cant take it nymore go harder please go realy hard! With that I went harder and faster. Dice im going to cum! Dice: cum inside me Dev! I came and filled his stomach with my cum. Wow Dice that felt really good you doing ok. Dice: Im ok dev that was so nice i cant wait to do it again. Ow just you wait my king ill make so you cant see strait. 

Two and a half weeks later.......

Hey guys just made part 2 and I thought a cliff hanger would be fun so I hope you like it.