Chapter 9 A loss or a life

King Dices POV:

I felt a bullet go through my cheast and everyone ran up to me. Devil: Dice! My form changes and I was holding a knife. Your last hour strikes! 

Devils POV: 

He was fighting the gunman singing as well (The song above) and was winning.

King Dices POV:

Here we are again, just me and you comedian, right? With your blasters, your flashing eye You should better be prepared because soon... YOUR LAST HOUR STRIKES One step left now, is almost time Show you what my determination has to left for you to get back to You should prepare to just die Like all your friends you'll have a good time But guys like you are always just fools Come at me, try to kill me with your fancy tools Let's go, now the room gets chiller Let's go, just another killer Go ahead kill me again, I see you are able But inside you know the end can't be evaded I can tell you are really tired of the fighting BUT I EVEN COME AFTER DYING Why no let me win? You can't dodge forever Even if the pain is more fun together You know I will just reset and come back newer And with every try I getting even faster than you are I'M MADE OF LOVE OF LOVE LOVE LOVE "This is where it stops" "This is where it ends" You keep telling me those words in hope that I would understand But even if I hear you I won't give up my attack Can you just not see the truth? Can you not see what this all meant? Go ahead kill me again I see you are able But inside you know the end can't be evaded You think I might try stop if you stay patient But IM GETTING YOU WITH MY DETERMINATION I made your friends all disappear Erasing what is left, this is why I'm here I will keep fighting You should be dying That is your destination I'M ENTIRELY MADE OF LOVE OF (I'm sure stronger than you) OF LOVE OF (I'm stronger than you). I was shoot again, but then I killed the man. I saw everyone come up to me saything they where ok and asked me if I was ok. Before I could answer I collapsed and was bleeding.

Devils POV:

Dice! No no no no no no no. I picked him up brought him to the hospital. Nurse: hello and what can I help you with. I need help now shes been shot. Nurse: will take her in right away your magesty. I waited in the waiting room for a long time. The staff came along with two other people who I didnt know. Who are you both and why are you here? Moon: I am Moon and this my husbind Robert and that is our daughter who was shoot. Wait but I thought you where dead nvm I just hope Die is ok and the twins. Nurse: Friends of Dice the docter will see you now. How is she is she ok and the twins. Doctor: they are ok your friend is resting and you can see him if you like. We went to the room and saw dice laying in the bed I was relived she was ok. Then I noticed she was starting to wake up. Dice: mmmm ugh my head wha what happend. Hey hun how you fealing? Dice: better but wait who are they. Moon: I am your mother and this is your father. I hugged then then we all went home. I went to our room and saw her sleeping so I went in bed with her and cuddled her the rest of the night.