Chapter 3 A Child?

King Dices POV

I was in bed with dev till i got up and ran to the bathroom to puke. I heard a knock on the bathroom door it was dev. Devil: dice you ok in there. Just not feeling that great dev. Devil: dice its been two and a half weeks since this has been happening something is wrong so where going to see a doctor. But who will look after the casino? Devil: the staff will I told them you and me where going to the doctors today and they said they would keep things going while where gone. Ok Dev lets go. With that we both walked to the doctors office and checked in with the nurse. Nurse: whos the appointment for. Devil: Its for King Dice. Nurse: the doctor will see you both in a bit. We waited a bit till the nurse called us to see the doctor and we where lead to a room. Doctor: Hello Mr.Dice and Mr.Devil what can I do for you today. Uhhh ive been feeling sick for the past rwo and a half weeks and we wanted to know what was wrong. Doctor: hmmm one question have you had any sexual activitys lately. Yes I have but why do you ask? Doctor: just wondering ill take a scan to see whats wrong. After the dctor took the scan. Doctor: Congradulations you both your going to have a baby. Tears of joy filled my eyes. Dev where going to be parents. Devil: i huged him and we both cryed tears of joy. Doctor: the baby wil come in 9 months so take it easy and no smokeing or drinking. Ok well be careful right dev. Devil: right ill make sure thing go out ok. They walked back to the casino and one of the staff members came up to them. Chips: Hey boss hows Dice feeling where all worried about him. Well chips we have some news go get the rest of the staff for us will you. Everyone was looking at me and dev and asked whats going on. Everyone we have some news tell them dev. Devil: Me and Dice are having a baby. Everyone hugged them and told them congrats. Everything was going to be purfect until he came along.......

Hello I am working on quiet a few chapters so I hope you like it.