Chapter 5 A Helping Cup

King Dices POV:

I hate that I cant work im just stuck in my room most of the day. Being two months pregnet doesnt help either like I want to help out in the casino. I decided to go and see how things where and then I sat at the bar and guy talked to me and asked me some things but I didnt answer him beacuse he was drunk. Till I was grabed and the man was reaching for my privets till I yelped. Some of the staff came and tryed to get the guy out but he had a gun and refuzed. I yelled for dev to help and he came and beat the crap out of the drunk and kicked him out. I was in devs arms and I told everyone I was ok. Chips: dam dice you need to be more careful we dont want ya dead or the baby hurt. I know chips I was just boared its just hard for me ok. Devil: dicey its alright I know you get boared but maybe try to be more careful. Ok dev im going out to get some things. A hour later. I was walking back till I saw the cuphead playing and he came and said hi to me. Ow hello boys how you  doing. Cuphead: where doing good but elder kettel is sick badly. Mugman: Cups I think hes dead! Huh mugman calm down bring us to him. In the house in elder kettels room. Im sorry boys hes passed. Both started crying and I huged them so they can feel better. Shhh shhh shh its ok its alright. You both can stay at the casino if you want. They both nodded and helped me carry the things back along with there things back to the casino.  I told everyone what happend they put them in the spare rooms. Dont you worry child. 

Hey guys ill do more tommorow see ya later BYE!! :)