Chapter 13 A Merical

King Dices POV:

I was feeling sick so I was mostly in bed, but I did go out of bed to the bathroom to take a test. When I looked at it I was so happy I was pregnent. I went to dev and the kids to tell them the news. Hey dev hey kids how are things. Flury: mom you need to be in bed and resting.  Its ok flury I know whats wrong with me. Devil: whats wrong hun I dont like you being sick. I....Im pregnent! They all hugged me and I was so happy. Devil: are you serious hun where having a baby. Yes its true. My parents came into the room along with torial. Hey guys Im having a baby. Moon: ow hi sweetie I am ........ your what! Im pregnet. Moon: eeeeek! She hugged me along with my dad and torial so I hugged back. You all are my family and I could never ask for and one else. I went to work to look out for cheaters and things where great until wheezy came over to me and he was drunk. Wheezey: hey dicey how about we have some fun. No your drunk and im married. He grabbed me and brung me into a room I tryed calling for help but no one came. He started taking my cloths off and I yelled really loudly. 

Flurys Pov:

I hear mom calling for help so I went to a adult as quick as I could. Grandma Grandma! Moon: flury dear whats wrong? Moma need help. I grabed her hand and brought her to the room mom was in. Dice: If anyone could hear me please help me please! Wheezy: ill make you feel good dicey.  Flury: get away from my mom!  Dice: no get out of here flury its not safe for you here! I blasted him so he wouldnt hurt mom. Dice: you used your powers for the first time im so proud of you flury. Cuphead: We got ya. Dice:They untied me and I was so glad and proud of them and my mom got dev and the others.  Devil: Im going to kill him. I hugged mom. Im glad your ok moma. Dice: I am very proud of you kids you protected me when I needed you most and you used your powers. 

King Dices POV:  

Im happy to have you guys. We went to get ice cream for the kids for being brave and helping me and we had a good time. Hey guy group photo. We took a poto and it was perfect. I went to the hill to wacth the sunset and the kids,dev,and my parents came to watch as well. I love you all. Devil: we all love you to my queen.  He kissed me and I kissed back. I leaned on his sholder and fell asleep. Devil: I took dice into our room and we went to bed with are hearts warm with love