Aniversery Part 14

Devils POV: 
I felt like I had forgot something but I just dont know what? I looked at the calender and right away I know what I forgot..... me and dices anivercery. I got things planed last minute and everything was going to be good. I look at my sleeping queen and I walked over to her and kissed her so she would wake up. 

Dices POV:  

I felt devi kiss me and I kissed back. Devil: morning my queen happy anivercery. Morning dev and you to my love. I saw the kids come in and they hugged me. Aww there are my cute little munchins. Flury: Mom not funny. To me it is beacuse your all just so cute. The kids went to torial to play so me and dev could get ready to go out for the day. I found this beutiful dress so I put it in my bag so I can wear it later. I put my cloths on and so did dev and he doesnt wear cloths so I was suurprized. Devil: ready to go my dear? Yes I am devi. Things where amazing the places we went where so nice. We had an amazing time so before we went home dev look me on the faris wheel and it was so beutiful. Devil: im so glad I married you dicey your the one I truly love with all my heart.Ow dev I feel the same way you mean everything to me. He kissed me and I kissed back I was so happy. I felt him rub my 4 month pregnet belly.  Devil: your carrying our baby and we have our son nothing could be better then this. Ik dev but I do know something better. Before he could answer I kissed passionetly and he did the same. I moaned into the kiss having his fokered tounge in my mouth exploring me. We seprated from our kiss so we could breath and I was blushing purple as a violet(his blush is purple) and I was so happy. We walked home and I enjoyed my day with him. When we got back we saw Torial,Flury,Cuphead and Mugman cuddleing each other so we put a blanket on them and me and dev went to bed. I had a amazing day. I love you dev. Devil: I love you too.