Chapter 8 The Arivel

Devis POV:

Things are going great in the casino nothing can ruin this day till I heard my queen yell for me. Dice whats wrong you ok....ay. Dice: dev the baby is comming now and this really hurts help me! I teleported us to the hospital and we got to the front desk. Nurse: hello your magesty what can we do for you both. Dice is having the baby now we need help. Nurse: follow me quickly well help him but mr.devil your going to have to wait in the waiting room. But im the father. after I said that she left with dice and the staff came to the hospital to see how dice was doing. Mike:Hey Dev hows dice doing. I kept pacing around. Idk mike im just worried about dice hes giveing birth and I am so worried like will they be healthy will dice be ok will. Then mike slaped me. Hey what was that for! Mike: calm down dice will be fine just dont worry. 1 hour later. Nurse: Mr.Devil you can see the queen now. How is he is he ok. Nurse: the birth was perfect and they are doing just fine. They went into the room and they saw dice holding two bundles.Dice: hey dev come meet your son and daughter.When I came over I saw them and tears filled my eyes. They are so cute dicey what should we name them. Dice: How about Flurry and Pandora. Im so happy your all ok. Dice: so am I dev so am I. We both shared a kiss and after everyone saw the twins we went home.  Nothing can ruin this day for us at all till something did while the staff was playing with Pandora and Flurry. Dice! -bang-.........