The Wedding Part 12

King Dices POV:

Todays the day and I am so excited. Me and dev are finally getting married and I am so nurvice. I have my dress on and I wonder how Dev and the kids look. Some of the girls where helping me with the dress. I feel like im going to faint like im so nurvice. Pip: hey its ok keep calm it will be ok. I know pip but still im nurvice a hell. I just wonder how the guys are doing with dev.

Devils POV: 

No I wont wear it. Chips: Boss dont you want dice happy so just put on the suit. Make me. Chips: Boss dont make me tell dice this. Fine ill wear it but doesnt mean I like it. -after putting the suit on- Ok lets go. We waited for the wedding to start and I hope dice is ok. The girls came in and they said they where ready. Two of the guys got the door so dice could come in. When they opened the door and I saw dice my heart skipped a beat. She looked amazing and when she got to where I was standing the wedding began. - a few minutes later- Mike: Do you Dice thake this man to be your husbind. Dice: I do. Mike: do you Devil take this dice to be your lovely wedded wife. I do. Mike: I now pernounce you husbind and wife you may now kiss the bride. I kissed her and she kissed back then we went outside for the batchler party. We had a lot of fun at the party and we danced to. Dice: ok girls time for the bukay toss. They went behind her and dice grabbed the bukay. He threw it and Torial got it. (And yes I am adding undertale chareters and bendy and the ink mashine) I had a feeling we where being watched but I ignored it.

King Dices POV: 

Things where going amazingly till I saw a strange person about to go to dev and I saw a knife with blood on it. Dev behind you! I grabbed my gun and shoot the man in the hand. The man went after me and I ran and I also took the heels off beacuse they are hard to run in. I had enough and no one is going to ruin my wedding day. I grabbed a knife and fought the man. I had almost lost till dev killed the man and saved me. Devil: hun you ok?!? Yeah im ok dev thanks. I teleported us back and healed the wonds and then the sun was setting and we all went to bed.