Chapter 6 A Little Kick

Kinf Dices POV

Its been 6 months with the baby and today im reviling its gender and the cupbros are doing perfetly here but they do miss elder kettel his funeral was 2 months ago. I walked to the bakery in town to get a pie or pies for the geder reveling. I asked the lady for a pie or pies and while she was making them a wanted man came in with a gun. Man: Nobody Move! This is a robbery! With that I called 911 and told them they need time so I distracted the guy. Sir wanna play a game. Man: ow king dice or should i say fatty! You try being pregnet for 6 months. But do you wanna play a game. Man: what kind of game? This type. I blasted him out of the shop and I changed my form to the true king and fought everyone in town saw and was shocked and scared. The man was mad and shooted at me. I made my scythe appear and i killed him with one swipe. When the police arived I had blood on me and then collapsed and passes out. I woke up still on the ground. Huh wha what happend? Bendy: you killed that man and you saved everyone your magesty. I got up and people where thanking me and I said I did what I had to do. For killing the man since he was wanted there was a cash reward but I said I dont need the money i'll give it to charity for all the kids and people who have no homes. People started crying and where cheering. I got what I needed and people would follow me back and so I teleported back home. Devil: there you are my love where have you been. I saw getting something for the gender reveling for the baby. When everyone was outside neer the pool. Ok guys this is going to be simple I just hit my lovely devil with a pie and the filling it either pink or blue and that is its gender. Devil: wait I never agreeded to this. I hit him with a Pie the filling was blue so everyone knew what it ment. Devil: im having a son! Maybe not just a son. With that I grabed a second pie and everyone was shocked that I was having twins. Devil: were having twins! Yup and this time you get to hit me with the pie. When he hit me the filling was pink. Its a girl! Everyone was having a good time either having some pie or being in the pool.  Me and dev were watching so no one got hurt until. Oof hmhmhm. Devil: dice whats wrong? I felt them kick dev. Devil: can I feel. I grabed his hand and let him feel them. Devil: wow there strong. I nodded with what he said. Cuphead: Chiken Fight! a few moments later. Cuphead: dam it mugman!  Hahahahahaha! This is the best day dev. Devil: I know my king. Dev not infront of kids. Cuphead: just kiss already! Devil: You heard him.  Dev I dont mmmm! He kissed me and I kissed back. You basterd i'll get you back for that. Then I went to bed beacuse it was late.