Chapter 10 Heat

King Dices POV:

Im glad that my two little angels are ok and safe. But I am worried about dev he hasnt come out of his room for a day now. I sighed and knocked on his door. Dev can I come in I want to make sure your ok. The door opened by itself and I walked in and I saw dev painting then I felt his tail grab my waist.  D-dev what are you doing whats wrong! I relized what was happening hes in heat.  He pulled me on his lap and started kissing me and he was domenet over me and I was enjoying this. I felt him take off my belt but I did something else. I got off his lap and grabbed his cock and began to suck it. I heard moanes comming from dev so I went harder and faster and the more I did the more he moaned. I felt him cum in my mouth and I made sure I drank every last drop. Go on dev fuck me already I want some plesure so can your kitten get her plesure? He grabbed me and he put his cock inside me and I moaned so loud. D-DEV H-HARDER P-PLEASE! i yelled and that he did. His cock inside me felt amazing and I felt it get bigger. D-DEV C-CUM I-INSIDE M-ME! After I said that he did and I moaned loudly. I heard him say something. Devil: where not done yet. I felt him put me on the bed then he began to suck my cock and I moaned loudly. A-Ah dev h-harder. He sucked harder and faster till I felt my stomach get a not and it hurt. Dev stop stop stop! He stoped and I was clenching my stomach beacuse it hurt. I saw him get some medicen to help me with the pain and he gave me some with some water. I took the pills and layed down for a bit beacuse it was going to be a bit till the medicen kicked in. He cuddled me and then we both fell asleep.