Chapet 16 Sweet but a Pshyco

King Dices POV

I felt him go harder till he came and I felt much better. Devil: did you like that. Yes devi i di... A bullet was shoot. We ran into the casino and saw someone with a gun. I grabbed by scythe and started sining and fighting. (the song above is what she sung) I won and tped the body away. Pandora: mama you otay! Yes pandora dear. I picked her up and kissed her cheek and did the same with flurry.  Dev: dam people are crazy. Your telling me!  People where saying im crazy but I do things to protect. 

Later...

King Dices POV

I was rubbing my 9 month pregnet belly and feeling the baby kick till it was kicking hard. Mmm.. dam your kicking hard. Ouch. Devil: dice you ok? Oh dev I didnt see you I uhh mm the baby is kicking hard. After he helped me it was late so we both feel asleep and in my sleep I had a nightmare

In the dream 

I saw blood and dead bodys everywhere I look for my family when I had found them...... they where dead. I scared but then I saw a man with a gun so I ran till I was shoot and I finally woke up. AH!

Devils POV:

I got woken up by a cry when I looked behind me I saw dice all upset and scared. Dice you ok what happend? Dice: I-I had a b-bad d-dream. I hugged her tighly so she can feel calm she did calm down and we talked a bit and I made sure she was ok. You going to be ok now. Dice: yes dev I will.

King Dices POV:

Im so glad to have him but I felt my water break and I shook dev so he would wake up. Devil: dice whats wrong now.. Dev my water just broke. Devil: now are you serious. Yes! And I dont think we can make it to a hospital im having this baby here and now. Torial came in. Torial: whats going on in here. Tori I need help now im about to have the baby. Torial: your lucky ik birth.

-2 hours later-

Devils POV:

I paced back and forth and everyone was waiting and keeping me calm. Sans: hey its ok just keep calm its alright. I heard dice yell from pain. mmm... Mike: hey bud its alright. Torial: devil  you may come in now. I went with Torial and I saw Dice laying down holding a baby. Dice: h-hey hun c-come m-meet your new d-daughter. I walked up and saw my new baby girl she was beutiful just like dice. Wow shes beutiful just like you are darling. I saw dice nod and blush so I was holding her so dice could rest. I went to show the others and they where happy to meet her. Chips: so whats her name? We where thinking if it was a girl it would be Lilith. I saw Dice come out but she looked tired. Dice go rest you havent slept in days. Dice: hun im fine dont worry.

-after 8:00-

Auther POV: 
The two where in there bed asleep and there doughter now safe and sound.