chapter 2

Johnny, Bobby, Robin and Skylnn sat in front of me. The boys had a huge smile on their face while the girl looked sort of sad. I smiled at them.

"I am the new Maid and Nanny" I said, the boys just stared at me with a smile.

"Boys please, she's out of your league" Nash came in laughing. I smiled at him. This was my first official day working here.

"I want to get to know you," I said sitting in front of them, the twins smiled

"We like, soccer, pranks, football and junk food and now our favorite thing is you" Robin said, I laughed at how cute they are. Bobby blushed and I tried to contain my laughter.

"I only like baseball" Johnny said, I looked at Skylnn and she didn't say anything at all.

"What about you sweetie?" I asked.

"She doesn't talk" Bobby said. I looked at him confused.

"I'll tell you later" Nash said, I nodded my head

"Well off to school, each and everyone of you" I said standing up. I walked over to the kitchen counter and pulled each bag out.

" You made us lunch? " Robin asked

"Yes, I mean you don't have to take them," I slowly said putting them back.

"No no!" the three boys screamed.

"We want them, its just, -"

"Its just no one does it anymore" Johnny said interrupting his brother. I smile handing them each a bag

"I hope you like what's in bag" I say, truth I put effort into making the bag. It was a Nutella sandwich, with strawberries and a cookie. They smiled waving goodbye to me. Nash and Skylnn seemed really close, she smiled when he picked her up and danced with her, but she didn't make a sound. I hear the door open and I peek outside, it was Cameron. He walked to his car in a black suit just like yesterday. His face hard and his body stiff. I had to admit he was pretty dashing. I felt Skylnn pass by me running out of the kitchen.

"I have to go soon, but she will mostly be up in her room" Nash says meeting me at the door.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked worried. I never been around a sick child.

"Shock," he sighs.

"My father and mother were in a car crash, she was the one that saw their bodies" he sadly says.

'She hasn't spoken since they died" I nod my head understanding. He waved goodbye as I walked up the steps. I found my way to Cameron's room knowing I had to clean it while he was out. I stepped in and the room was a mess. I sighed. I started with the bed, I picked up his dirty clothes and then picked up the broken glass. After I was done I was pleased with what I had done. I stepped out taking out the trash. I saw Romeo, our cook he smiled and I gave him small wave. I walked back up stairs into Skylnn's room. She sat in a little chair with a little table. She had markers  all over as she drew away. I sat across from her, she glanced up and I smiled.

"I know you probably don't want me here" I say, I have no idea what else to say.

"Can I draw with you?" I asked. She looked up again and nodded her head. I smiled I took a crayon and drew her name, she watched me as I took a different colored crayon spelling out her name. I looked up at her and showed her, she smiled

"You like it?" she nodded her head quickly, I smiled

"Good," she took another piece a paper out and looked at me.

"B" I said, she slowly wrote it,

"A"

"I"

"l"

"E"

"y" she wrote down the letters, she was only 5 so it was little messy but I smiled. She drew flowers and other little things.

"Bailey." I heard a Harsh voice behind me. I looked to see Cameron in the door. I stood up quickly.

"Yes sir" I said

"I need a drink," why couldn't he get it him self. I nodded

"I'll be back Skylnn, we can play dress up" I smiled, she grinned nodding her head quickly, I walked passed Cameron, his eyes were widen he seemed in shock, I just shrugged my shoulders.

Cameron POV

My jaw literally almost dropped. Skylnn, hasn't smiled or even responded to people in over a year. She only smiled when Nash was around but that was it. I tried a couple of times before I began to drink. But nothing she would have a cold stare around everyone. But Bailey just made her respond and grin. I walk behind her glancing over her small shoulder. She was write Bailey's name. she looked up at me without any emotion.

"Is she nice?" I asked her, she simply nodded, my heart raced. She responded to me. I was home early because I wanted to spend time alone again, I hadn't been drinking in 3 days, but yesterday I was in heaven drinking away my sorrows. I hadn't been the same and I know that, my sister knows that and so do my brothers. I distanced my self by going to work 24/7, then I got over that stage and went out partying instead, after that I started to drink. I still went to work but only twice a week, now I work all the time and drink when I get home. I cant help it. I need help but I refuse to talk to anyone. I hated talking about my feelings. I heard Bailey come back and I quickly waited for her at the door. She looked surprised

"I don't want her to see" I said, she glanced back at Skylnn and smiled.

"If you need anything I'll be here" she says. She walks back into the room, Skylnn quickly stands up and goes to her closet. The door is half way closed and I watch them. I watched how Bailey would ask questions and Skylnn would shake her head or nodded. Bailey would giggle.

"she's hot huh" Nash asked. I look back at him. He just came back from school

"who?" I asked playing dumb. He rolled his eyes

"Bailey, who else" he said laughing. I looked back in the room. I had to admit she was attractive but I would never admit  that to Nash.

"I've seen better,"

"Oh ya? Like who your stupid girl friend Madison ?" he asked in a sarcastic tone. I glared at him

"she is using you for money Cameron, she isn't even that hot. She's also mean to everyone in the house" he shakes his head

"She even called Skylnn a stupid little mute" I pushed him back,

"stop fucking lying, I know Madison isn't easy to get along with but don't lie" I said, he seemed taken back but pushed me back

"I am the only one that isn't afraid of you in this house" he bit back. I pushed him back harder and hit the wall.

"You respect me and my girl friend" I lifted my fist up,

"Stop!" I heard a shrill. I feel a warm soft hand on my arm, I push them back, and turn around I glare back at the person. She's on the floor and Skylnn was shaking and frowning, I could see tears on her little face. My face soften. Nash helped her up, I walked towards Skylnn but she ran back inside her room, my heart hurt. Nash and Bailey stood there staring at me, I caught her eyes but she quickly looked away.

I walked back to my room fast feeling angry with my self. I opened the door, the room was spotless, for about 2 seconds. I throw and hit anything that is near me. WHY THE HELL WAS I SO MESSED UP