Chapter 25

Double update ;D yay
Sorry for any mistakes !
Enjoy!
Please comment I want feedback :)

I walked into the house; it was silent which made me happy. It meant I didn't have to deal with Madison yet, she usually up until almost 1pm. I sigh preparing a meal for the kids. the bag under my eyes were more visible today. Not only because of the work at 2 am, but because I didn't receive one call from Jack. He wasn't even at the club. I shook my head making some bacon.
"You here early" I jump at the sound of his voice. It felt so soothing yet so gross. Does that make sense? I don't know.
"Earth to Bailey" he says, I was lost in thought again. I look up.
"Sorry what?" I asked.
"Why are you hear early?" he sits on the stool, I notice he was shirtless, Great more things to distract me. I gulped paying attention the stove again.
"I wanted to make the kids something, I need a distraction right now"
"I need one too" he whispers. I look up at him, his head in his hands.
"Why?" I felt the need to know what was going through his head.
"Well," he sat up. his eyes bore into my own.
"I haven't had a proper friend to talk to, Sammy is being Sammy. Shawn is mad at me" he trailed off, I cleared my throat.
"Matt left again and I don't want to bother him he is handling the problem about the money, and well you, you have been ignoring me" I lick my lips feeling uncomfortable now.
"I have my reasons"
"I just need someone to talk to, I cant stand this I feel so icky. I don't love madison I don't want to be with her." He stands up, I look down to the bacon the pan.
"Then why marry her? I mean you could always just-" I yelp as he grabs my hips turning me around.
"I need a distracting" he breaths on my neck sending shivers down my spine.
"Cameron we cant" I say trying to push away
"Why not?' he pulls me closer his lips making contact with my skin.
"Cam" I moan as he bites my neck, he smirks against my skin.
"Jump" he whispers in my ear, I jump he sets me up on the counter. He spreads my legs his hand on my thigh his lips attacking my neck.
"Cameron" I softly moan, he pulls away with a smirk,
"I love you Bailey" he attacks my lips making me feel tingles again.
"I love how you say my name" I say
"Bailey"
"Bailey"
"BAILEY" I feel my shoulders shake and my eyes shoot open. I look around I was in his office, I looked at him all suited up. I felt my lips wet from the drool. A small smile was on his lips. It was all a dream.
"Sorry" I said with a blush creeping up on my cheeks.
"You should probably start coming later?" I shake my head
"No sorry long day" I fix my hair and skirt.
"You sure?" he asks his hands in his pockets, the smirk on his face made him look like such an asshole but so hot.
"Ya" I cleared my throat.
"alright, well I'll see you at diner then" he smiles I nod.
He turns around to walk out of the office, but he stops at the door.
"By the way" he opens the door,
"I love the way you moan my name" my mouth drops, he smirks leaving me alone in the office.

~*~
All day I cleaned, nothing more. Madison had me doing dumb stuff. Move this, move that, clean this, clean that. I was about to go off again but the door bell distracted me. I walked down the steps and heard the bell again,
"I'm coming" I said annoyed. I swung open the door and there stood Jack with roses in his hands. I rolled my eyes closing the door again. But his foot stopped it.
"Go away Jack" I said trying to close the door.
"Not until we talk!" he was stronger opening the door, I stumbled back he caught me.
"Don't touch me!" I angrily said. I pushed his hands off me. I felt so angry inside.
"Bailey please just listen to me" I put my hands up.
"This isn't going to be a cliché moment when you tell me you freaked out, that you didn't know what else to say, that she was your mothers friend and you were afraid of what she would say. I understand all of it okay, I don't want to hear it. you are ashamed of me, you couldn't tell her we were together because YOU were ashamed not because of your mother." He looks at me surprised.
"I don't want to be with someone that isn't proud of what I am, what I do."
"You want me to proud of your pole dancing?" I was taken back, he laughed bitterly.
"I want a wife that is respected by other men not a wife that dances for them, you are one-" I slapped him hard.
"I trusted you Jack, I poured my heart out and you judged me from the start, you are an asshole now GET THE HELL OUT" I yelled. His hands touched his face he threw the roses on the ground. He walked out. I let out a big sigh sliding down the door. I felt my eyes get watery again.
"Bailey!" I heard my name being called by bobby, he was yelling from up the stairs. iI quickly made my way up the stairs.
"what's wrong?" I asked
"Robin" he pulled me into his room. I saw Robin crying his little heart out.
"Baby" I said he looked up at me, he jumped into my open arms.
"Whats the matter? Does something hurt ?" I asked rubbing his back. He sobbed loudly.
"Hey, come on talk to me" he hiccupped.
"We, we were playing a prank of Madison" he stated. I nod
"And she caught us" I was confused.
"Bobby ran out in time but" he sobs again.
"She tugged my arm, she said awful things to me, they were so mean" he sobs hugging me tight. I felt anger rise in me.
"Tell her the rest" Bobby said,
"the rest?" he nodded.
"she pushed me back knocking me over" I set him down
"Where is she?" asked
"No please don't go yell at her"
"where is she?"
"In her room" bobby said, I marched out of their room, I walked down the hall.
"MADISON" I yelled I saw her open the door, she rolled her eyes.
"Don't yell at me maid"
"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU TOUCH MY KIDS AGAIN AND I WILL FORGET YOU HAVE A CHILD IN YOU, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE OR EVEN YELL AT THEM BECAUSE I WILL HAVE YOU HEAD" my voice boomed through the house. She rolled her eyes.
"You don't scare me"
"You sure about that" I step forward, she steps back.
"I can have you fried" she said I laughed.
"Ya because that worked out the last time.
"You touch my little babies again and I will hurt you" I Seethe.