Chapter 27

Should I double update? I think I will ;)

I groaned picking up the clothes from the ground.
"Are you okay?" Nash asked helping me. I shook my head. I have been getting beat for the last month, its all Madison's fault, she tells the boss everything. I don't even know why he cares. I sit on the couch my head is pounding.
"I feel so light headed" I admit closing my eyes.
"Why have been you know" he poked my arm, I flinch.
"Sorry"
"Madison knows," I sigh
"What!" he screams I flinch again at his loud voice.
"Nash please" I open my eyes, his eyes soften and he pouts making me smile for the first time this week.
"How?" he asked,
"I saw her at the club one day, she saw me and well the boss sort of found out I work with you guys now he beats me for no apparent reason, look my legs!" I pull up sweats, yes I wore them today no tight jeans or skirts for awhile. It was the first time ever he hurt my legs. He said that they were the most attractive thing to keep the clients around. Nash shakes his head.
"we need to get you out of there!" Nash stands up.
"I can ask Cameron!" he paces around the room, then it hits me. I quickly stand up regretting it. my head is spinning but I am trying to concentrate
"Nash listen to me, this is dangerous now that he knows I work for you, the only thing he doesn't know is how much you guys mean to me, he could hurt you, the kids and even Cameron" I frown.
"I cant let him hurt you, its only a couple of more months."
"No, I need to get you out now! Look at you! Bailey you have dark circles that look like black holes! And look!" he harshly grabs my arm and wine.
"Look at your arms!" they were covered in dark spots.
"Look at your legs!" he lifts up my sweats
"He is killing you slowly bailey! What if - if he" he stars to chock up, his eyes fill with tears.
I pull him into a hug.
"Nash" he holds me tight making me feel even worse what the hell was wrong with me. I felt the room dim.
"I cant lost another person I love and care about Bailey please let me help you" Nash said,
"Please don't tell Cameron" I whisper.
"I can contact Riley !" he pulls away with a grin, I nod the room gets darker.
"I will make sure she gets you out, she can do anything .." he rambled on. I nodded smiling I closed my eyes letting the dark take over.
"BAILEY" is the last thing I hear.