Chapter 13; Part 2

hope you enjoy this chapter (: also please check out my harry styles fanfic :( (: love you all!!

Cameron.

The kids laughing and making jokes about how 'old' I was now. I laughed along side with them eating the delicious food I knew Bailey had cooked. When I woke up this Moring I thought it was a dream again. I searched the room for my parents but they weren't there. The kids had jumped on me making me less tense. Nash jumped on after them making us all groan. Bailey smiles down at us just standing there. I smiled at her knowing she probably planed this all out.

"Cameron is so old we have to make sure his hips don't break" Johnny said making us all laugh.

"Can we give him his gifts now!" bobby asked Bailey who was seated across from me. She grinned nodding her head. The kids scrambled away running towards their rooms.

"Mines the best" Nash said standing up running after the kids. I heard Bailey giggle standing up. I gave her a confused look.

"What? I got you one to" she grinned walking away. She got me present? I couldn't help but smile huge. 5 minutes later the kids came down with bags in their hands.

"Us first!" bobby and robin said. I nodded reaching for their bags. I smiled down at it

"We know you like to smell good" they laughed leaning against the table, It was a box of colon making me chuckle.

"Thank you" I hugged them both.

"Mine is kind of lame" Johnny said holding the small box against his chest. I shook my head

"I bet its not let me see" I said reaching for it. he stepped back

"Maybe I could look for something else"

"Come on Johnny" I said giving him a stern look. He sighed handing it over. I ripped the paper off it and smiled. It was a journal. Father always use to write his own thoughts in there, when he died I read it learning more about him. he was such a wonderful man.

"I love it" I said kissing the top of his head. he grinned

"Really?" I nodded my head.

"Me next!" Sky came running into my arms. I picked her up hugging her.

"What did you get me?" I asked she handed me a card and I set her down. I slowly opened it, since it was tapped shut. Once I opened it I read the card,

for the best bro eva Cameron she drew me and her on the side with a heart. I smiled at her picking her up again. I hugged her tight

"I love it Sky"

"Bailey helped me write your name" I looked up to see her at the table again. I black bag in front of her.

"My turn" she laughed walking towards Sky and I with the bag.

"What did you get him?" everyone asked

"Well once he opens it we can find out." She laughed. I reached inside the bag, I felt leather touch my hand. I pulled it out and my mouth opened. It was a leather jacket. I haven't worn one in ages. Well 1 and half.

"When I was putting away some of you clothes, I saw you had a lot of these I even saw a helmet I thought it would be nice" she looked at me afraid I wouldn't like her gift. My face must still have a shocked impression as I studied the jacket. There was a reason I didn't wear them anymore. But I still loved them.

"Uh, Cameron has worn one since the accident" I hear Nash explain.

"Oh I am so sorry I can change it" I hear her gasp and her voice filled with worry. I shook my head no and slid on the jacket. It fit perfectly. Nash looked at me surprised.