chapter 32 final

I deleted the other book I am sorry.

1. because I am unable to think of what to write
2. i cant update as much on "Fake girl friend"

So here is the ending of "I need a maid"

Thank you for all the support on this book and on "you wanna bet book 1 and 2, I started them off as an imagine I am so glad you guys liked it! never would have imagined this many people reading and voting for my books! Please enjoy this ending! See you on the other my loves<3

"The right choice!!??" Gilinsky said staring at the phone. I paced back and forth of the hospital hallway. She left she traded herself for them. why would she do that? Of course she knew what would happen if she didn't go. I hit the wall, I told her I would find another way.

"right now we have to go get the kids." Gilinsky says pulling me out of my own thoughts. I nodded following him to his car I wasn't really in the condition to drive. All I could focus on was getting Bailey back. we reached the park where they were captured, the kids were on the bench tied up with bandages on their face. the muzzle sound of their cries made fill inside with anger. I knew what he was capable of, hurting her and my family.

"shh its okay" I said untying Sky, jack took care of the twins then I untied Johnny. They all hugged me crying.

"They took her" Johnny said sobbing.

"She came and said goodbye" Bobby added. I pulled away.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"We don't know they didn't let us see, we could only hear them talking" Robin said. I looked up at Gilinsky who was looking around.

"There aren't a lot of places they could be, plus the club is 30 minutes away no way she made it that far without getting caught. " I agreed.

"I know who knows."
~*~

We all stepped into the house the kids stayed quite in the living room we heard her upstairs. Gilinsky stayed down stairs with the kids while I made my way to Madison's room.

"Yes I'll meet you there" she said, I peeked into her room she was packing her bags.

"I told you it would work, she loves those kids" she laughed. I pushed open the door and she jumped. She quickly hung up the phone.

"Cameron-"

"Where is she" I stepped closer to her, she stepped back.

"I don't know what your talking about" she played dumb. I held her shoulders firmly

"Cameron your are hurting me," she tried to pull away.

"Tell me where she is." I hashly say. She glares at me.

"Not here" she smirks.

"You better tell him where Bailey is Madison otherwise that baby of yours will end up being born in prison" I turn my head to see Riley at the door.

"Jokes on you. no baby" Madison says. I punch the wall behind her making her scream.

"You little"

"Listen Madison, you forget I am the best lawyer there is I can put your ass in jail for the rest of your life, and your family will never see that money James had promised you, another thing I got agents figuring out where they are going so either you can tell us now or poor madison goes to Jail" Riley smirks. she was good way too good. Madison looks back and forth,

"My family stays safe." She says Riley nods her head.

"They are headed to Greece."

"How do I know your not lying" I glare at her.